Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone was looking for similar info....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone was looking for similar info....

The tragedy of September 11, 2001 will never be forgotten. However, it has rallied the spirit of Americans across the country. In response to hundreds of calls asking for a symbol to signify sympathy and support for those affected by this horrific act of terrorism, English Emprise, the parent company of the Spalding Group, has designed memorial items to commemorate the American spirit. All net proceeds from these items will be donated to victim relief funds established to aid those affected by these terrorist attacks. You may purchase "Never Again, 9-11-01" t-shirts, bumper stickers and buttons at http://www.englishemprise.com/neveragain.htm. English Emprise will periodically update the site to reflect the date and amount of contributions that result from this initiative. Contributions will be made to the following organizations. ·The September 11 Fund - created by United Way and The New York Community Trust. The fund will be used to mobilize resources to respond to the urgent needs of victims and their families affected by these attacks. ·Washington Family Relief Fund - c/o Riggs Bank N.A., benefiting local families affected by this senseless tragedy. If you desire further information or wish to order by phone, contact English Emprise at 1-877- 499-8978.
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X