This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a NYFD Friend

Hello I am wondering if anyone can let me know about Ladder 4 or especially Billy Herbst who is an old friend I grew up with. If anyone has any information could you please either post it here or E-Mail me at [email protected] Thanks alot and God Bless America.....My condolences to all my brothers in New York.
    Kenny Warr Jr.

Waldwick Fire Dept.
    Hawthorne Fire Dept. Engine Co. 3

I, too, am looking for someone I went to college with (University of New Haven) -- Jeff Facinelli.

Please e-mail at:
    [email protected]

Thank you.
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

Ladder 4 is with Engine 54 and Battalion 9 in midtown...

CNN did a profile on that station in the days following...54 was there, but with Tower Ladder 23...Anyone know anything?
      My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

Check out FDNY's Official homepage. They have started a list of those who have made the Supreme Sacrifice. http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/fdny/html/home2.html

*Mark

Comment

Anyone know what happened to Mike Hurley, who was the Fire Safety Director for the WTC? I had emailed him last year about some WTC questions and the FDNY in general, really a nice guy, helped me out. Just thinking about him and the 5,000 others...

Comment

Ohh, Mory, Ladder 4 was totalled as far as I can tell. On the NYFD.com site, Don posted a link to lists of missing FF's and Officers. I have seen several guys from Ladder 4. Keep prayer everyone...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X