This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thank you from those you protect

I would like to see say thank you to every one of you out there. When the tragedy of the eleventh was unfolding, I could not accept it, could not make it real. It was like I was in shock. I could not conceive of that many people dying at once. It was not until I remembered that firefighters and police had been running into those buildings before they fell that it hit. Three hundred of our bravest and finest, our heroes of the modern age, were gone. People who had watched me and every other person alive like guardian angels. I couldn't start crying. I still cry when I think about it. Thank you all so, so much. When my friends and I realized this, we were frustrated and sorrowful. We wanted some way to help, to thank you. Someone came up with the idea for a memorial. We call it the memorial quilt. It is a collection of images and words that each of us has put together and then put on the site to honor your fallen brethren. I thought that some of you might like to see it. Feel free to add to it. Again, thank you all so much. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you and pray that god protect each and every one of you. http://jonthegm.virtualave.net/

your welcome.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X