This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY Patch for display

While looking at photos here on Fire house I saw LA county with the FDNY patch displayed in the window of their rigs. I found there patch and had a friend work up a web page so any who wish may down load the image to use display. If you use it please post here so it gets bumped up the list for others.

SBLG
    http://www.door-county.net/fdny/

I made this one for our website. If anyone wants to use it feel free.
    http://www.wtfd.net/images/5-5-5-5.jpg

God bless FDNY
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

Comment

WTFDFF10> Very nice work!!! Wow!

To piggy-back SBLG's post, yes, everyone is welcome to freely use all FDNY-related images on the pages at http://www.door-county.net/fdny/

...including thumbnails, the top banner, and of course the images of the patch for both web and print. I hope you ladies and gents can put them to good use. Hopefully I have saved someone from duplicate work... and JPEG's should import smoothly into most word processing programs, such as Works, Word and Publisher.

Any ?'s> please feel free to fire them my way.

*nod*

Deepest Regards,
      DCSN

Comment

As I sit here and read through all the posts I can only think of one thing. I am so proud to be an American Firefighter. And as I hug and kiss my children at night with tears in my eyes, thinking of how lucky I am to be able to do that, I hope that some day they will understand what it means to be a fireman. Not everyone can understand it. Appearently not even that 10-8 whatever guy. Perhaps he has never been to Emmitburg on a special Sunday afternoon. Or to the Ott House to forget your troubles. But one thing is certain, there will always be firemen. Men and women who are not as concerned with themselves as they are with their fellow man. And I am so proud to be one.
        On Tuesday 9-11 as those brave souls (who while following sops) were HELPING evacuate the victims they readily gave their life. and when they died many of us still walking died with them. We will never forget you lads. We are very proud to have known you. God's speed on your journey to the gates. and please watch ofer us when you get there. God bless firefighters and God bless America!!!!
        Because if we don't.... who will?

Comment

Great job guys!! I am proud to know you on here and to see the dedication of guys from so far away from this event.I was watching Americas Most Wanted tonight and to see all thse from so far away,well it makes you proud.
          God bless the caring souls.

Comment

Thanks, The images worked GREAT!! I made signs for all of our apparatus. Anyone else, just follow the directions and they will turn out.

Comment

Thanks for the images Brothers! We'll proudly display them here.

Keep your thoughts with FDNY*DCFD

*Mark

Comment

WTDFFF10, that was a beautiful piece of artwork and a fitting memorial for our fallen Brothers and Sisters in NYC.

Thank you!

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]
                ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Well done ... thanks.

Stay Safe

Comment

Here in Cincinnati a few companies have gone another route, with the same idea. We put F.D.N.Y. right on the apparatus. Hopefully the powers that be will see it for what it means and let it stay. I took a pic early Saturday morning after a two alarm we worked. The picture of the front of our rig is in the Sunday Photo Slide Show.

God Bless America and God Bless FDNY

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: fireman george ]

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: fireman george ]
                    See You At The Big One

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Captain Gonzo:
                      [QB]WTDFFF10, that was a beautiful piece of artwork and a fitting memorial for our fallen Brothers and Sisters in NYC.

Thank you!

Thanks for the compliment, Cap.
                      For the record and to give credit where credit is due, I used an image off the Official FDNY website and just enlarged it and added the lettering.

God Bless FDNY
                      FTM-PTB-DTRT

Comment

SBLG & WTFDFF10

I am in no way trying to detract from what you have done.

WTFDFF10 - Very nice artwork by the way.

However I just wanted to let you all know that I saw this link in another forum today.
                        http://www.incidentpage.net/index.html

They are selling WTC memorial patches.
                        The cost is $6 and $5 of that goes to the fallen fire fighters fund.

Just wanted to make more folks aware of what was out there.

Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                        Stephen
                        FF/Paramedic
                        Take Care - Stay Safe - God Bless
                        Stephen
                        FF/Paramedic
                        Instructor

Comment

Thanks SBLG us Canucks will display the patch on our rigs with dignity and pride.
                          GOD BLESS AMERICA good will win over every time.

Comment

Thanks a ton! The next time I'm at the fire station I'll print them!
                            Probie Name: HurryUpMichelle!!

Comment

Great job everyone!!!!!!! I love being a firefighter!!!!!!
                              "PUT THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X