This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD PATCH TRADERS

Have you ever sent a patch to someone only to not get one in return? Tried e-mailing them and get no answers. Put their names on this forum so no one else gets burned by dishonest patch traders. [email protected]
    "PUT THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF"

I have a bit of a confession to make... I have become a bad patch trader.... It has only happened once and I'm working on correcting it.... I got a t-shirt from a guy down at Memphis 33's which is the airport station. I told him I'd get him a shirt soon... MY BAD!!! ITS BEEN 8 Months and I still haven't gotten the guy anything... I feel really bad and I'm hoping that I get to stop down there next weekend when I'm in town and give him the patch ive promised... I can't get the shirt till we get more in... If you are out there.... IM SORRY IM WORKING ON MY PROMISE!!! AFTER ALL..... A BROTHER IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORD!!!!
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Comment

so is that address at the end of the message yours or the deadbeats?

Comment

I think that everyone who collects and trades patches have fallen into the "bad" category once in a while. Sometimes you forget if you mailed out a trade or not...a few months ago I was looking for something in my office when I came across a patch that I thought I had mailed out. It was to a jake in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. I had gotten a patch from him when I was on vacation. I immediately emailed him and informed him of my transgression and put the patch in the mail that day. It can happen...so don't be too harsh.

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Captain Gonzo ]
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X