This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Waterboy620:

I was there just killing time for a while. My Fiancee is a Postmaster in East Texas and she had to go to the district office in Coppel for a meeting.

I never ate there, but I heard it was good. Next time I'll have to try it.

Keep it safe.

Ed Brando
    I.A.C.O.J.-Member

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits".-Albert Einstien

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle

Comment

Great story! You guys are great! This is probably the best story I've read all year!
      Volunteer(noun): Completely Under-paid Professional

Comment

From a recovered woo woo, a lot of us go through that batman ems utility belt phase where we HAVE to have EVERYTHING right with us or we felt like we were a pox on the ems community. Don't you know that if we have EVERYTHING right THEN right THERE that we were just the bomb, medics would love us, cherubs would sing, the clouds would part and we would SAVE the world? After one to many times of forgetting my "pouch" when we would get a call while I was in the bathroom, I ditched it and now I just take what I need from the rookie.
        By the way, didn't Rickey Responder and the Woo Woos open for Elvis???????

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: firebear235 ]
        Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Comment

Well, I know the type you are talking about. I found it very comical when a new EMT showed up to a stand by event with a full duty belt (the kind PD officers wear minus the firearm) and a full sized fanny pack that I swear to this day weighed in more than my ALS jump kit does . Oh yeah, he was a first resonder also. I once wore a trauma holster when I worked on the ambulance... but I kept taking it off and leaving it on the dash or in the back of the ride so I never had it when I needed it (onscene) so I switched to a small fanny pack that is the norm for almost all fire medics and emts here in the valley (and I still leave it on the rig on most calls ).
          Alan Romania, CEP
          God bless America and those who stand with us
          God have mercy on those who stand against us.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X