X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on people Help me in Missouri!!! Please

Guys and Girls,

My family and I is thinking of moving to Missouri. I have looked all over the web for info and only find the good things about it. We live in Providence, RI now and average house here is $150,000.00 and up. Average pay is about $40,000.00-$50,000.00 a year. We want to live in the country not to far out, but not city (Volunteer fire dept. type town) as close to Kentucky as possible.

I am looking for info on this part of the state and any help on cost of living, things to do, average pay, etc. Maybe somewhere around Charleston, MO. or whatever is a better town. We would like a town with police department, volunteer only fire department, masonic hall, etc. Please help, any info is better then none. Thank you in advance for all of your help..

Extrication Research

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: EXTRICATIONRESEARCH ]

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: EXTRICATIONRESEARCH ]

[ 08-28-2001: Message edited by: Extrication Research ]

Well,

I have lived in Missouri for 26 years, but I've never even driven through the part you are inquiring about.

There are a couple of MO people on these forums, mabey one of them will see your post and be able tp help you.

I have to admnit, I would much rather live in New England, the heat index was 115 with a humidity at 90% a couple of weeks ago.

The cost of living in the "boot heel" area you are talking about is probably pretty low, but so are the salaries.

Good luck, I'll check back later to see if anyone is helping you.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X