X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire49
    replied
    Originally posted by Witoo1991 View Post
    Hey, thanks for the post here. I am a student and I have wo0rking for an online service where I got ideas for the essay writing service which can help me out with my college project problems. Do you have any ideas about this?
    Read all your other posts,, MIGHT help???

https://forums.firehouse.com/search?...annel%22%5D%7D

Leave a comment:

• Witoo1991
    replied
    Hey, thanks for the post here. I am a student and I have wo0rking for an online service where I got ideas for the essay writing service which can help me out with my college project problems. Do you have any ideas about this?

Leave a comment:

• eng6twr
    replied
    u can buy em at walmaht for 22 bucks, dickies.

Leave a comment:

• Kart29
    replied
    My volunteer department does not provide pants. But most of us didn't need to buy any - most of us already own pants. Of course, some guys may not be wearing pants under their bunker gear. I've never asked and I prolly don't want to know anyway.

Leave a comment:

• tree68
    replied
    Me three.

Additionally, just because my department does or doesn't do something doesn't mean your department does the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    I have to agree 100% with my good friend FWDbuff. This question and the one's you asked in your other post should be addressed to your department officers or mentors so you get correct info.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    You.
    Need.
    To.
    Speak.
    To.
    Somone.
    From.
    Your.
    Organization.

Leave a comment:

• BigDonDinero
    started a topic Volunteer Firefighter

Volunteer Firefighter

Does the department provide you with trousers to wear under your turnout gear when volunteering or do you have to buy your own

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X