Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ambulance used in bombing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post

I didn't day he has posted here. I said you went sorta nuts when you started hanging out with him.
    Again, reading is fundamental. I said he hasn't posted here in months but being the one trick pony you are when you ran out of your usual gibberish you have to attack the man when he isn't even here.

I may have gone sorta nuts, in your opinion, when I started actually talking to Bobby, but what's you excuse for being a flaming azz hole ALL THE TIME?
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude In The Car View Post
      With Russian (and probably other) foreign money wouldn't that make them the IRA (International Rifle Association)??
      I'm sure the Russians don't allow guns at their convention either
      They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by FyredUp View Post

I may have gone sorta nuts, in your opinion, when I started actually talking to Bobby, but what's you excuse for being a flaming azz hole ALL THE TIME?
        Just watching you go nuts.

It's the cyber equivalent of playing with a cat and a laser pointer.
        They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Just watching you go nuts.

It's the cyber equivalent of playing with a cat and a laser pointer.
          Nah, its exactly the opposite. When you realize that 1) When you can't factually debate the original topic you shift the topic to something you think you can debate, 2) When you realize that you are getting your *** handed to you in the topic shift you then just return to being an arrogant ***.

You are boring and predictable and once again there is absolutely no point trying to have a serious discussion with you. You are a clear example of not listening to respond, just listening so when others stop you can pontificate on whatever schitt flows from your brain.

Carry on, which is what you do best.
          Maybe it's not too late

Comment

• Originally posted by FyredUp View Post

Nah, its exactly the opposite. When you realize that 1) When you can't factually debate the original topic you shift the topic to something you think you can debate, 2) When you realize that you are getting your *** handed to you in the topic shift you then just return to being an arrogant ***.
            Your points have been easily refuted numerous times by different individuals. Just because you don't like the answers doesn't make them less valid.

You've dissolved into name calling. Typical of conservative trolls like yourself.

Comment

Your points have been easily refuted numerous times by different individuals. Just because you don't like the answers doesn't make them less valid.

You've dissolved into name calling. Typical of conservative trolls like yourself.
              Just sitting here laughing at your dual idiocy and hypocrisy. You use a lot of words to say nothing. You calling someone a troll is absolutely hysterical...

Rock on Herr Goebbels!
              Maybe it's not too late

Comment

• Once again.

Do those insults work where you live ?

​​​​​​​Asking for a friend

Comment

Once again.

Do those insults work where you live ?

​​​​​​​Asking for a friend
                  Apparently you believe being a blithering and blathering idiot singing and dancing the same tune over and over and over from topic to topic works for you. Sadly, it just proves what a pathetic train wreck you are.
                  Maybe it's not too late

Comment

• Irony. Now you're just being funny.

Comment

• Maybe you two should get a room and have a long discussion there... smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy2802 View Post
                        Maybe you two should get a room and have a long discussion there... smh
                        Dude, start a topic. I would love to discuss anything fire related.
                        Maybe it's not too late

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy2802 View Post
                          Maybe you two should get a room and have a long discussion there... smh
                          I kind of like stringing him along. He'll keep responding to me. He has to have the last word. Very insecure.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X