X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barney Vinton
    replied
    Sorrynick? Now that is a funny name!! I have never heard of such a thing is that his real name? HA HA HA HA!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jake the hose monkey
    replied
    Hay evreebody its me agann,

How goes it with evreebody? I juss heard from my mentr and he says that xcheif is the ole p.g. cheif sorrynicky. he just biteher cause he cant goes to kentville and dats all. so youualls dont pay him no mine cause he got the ax to grind. My freind says sorry man gots a job at some momoral in msburg or sumpthin. I juss nows hes a bad man da monkey is always watchin u so u betta bes goood.

Leave a comment:

• LtStick
    replied
    Happy 50th Ketland Volunteers hope you have many more!!

Leave a comment:

• TruroFAO
    replied
    This forum, AGAIN?

In the words of another forum member, s'cuse me while I stick my head in the oven.

Leave a comment:

• Barney Vinton
    replied
    I had a cousin that was a member at that Kentland place,WOW what a place. He talks about it all the time!!
    I wish I could go there and Volunteer!
    I would really like to go to the party how can I get a ticket?
    Can i bring my dog he gets lonely at home all alone.
    oh what is a two hatter?
    is that a good thing?

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    replied
    xchief -

Very mature answer. We're all impressed with the way a career firefighter handles criticism.

Leave a comment:

• xchief
    replied
    BOO HOOO HOOO,You must volly at 33 can't take the heat?????

Leave a comment:

• jeg532
    replied
    xchief,
    After reading some of your posts the last couple of days, I can understand why you`re an ex-chief. The way you are ****ing people off on these forums and starting arguments, the web-team should just kick you out of here for good.That way the rest of us don`t have to read your ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• RES14CUE
    replied
    If career firefighters care about their community that they work in, then why in this area do most of them not live in the same community. Many (NOT ALL) carry a address they don't reside in to get hired. Some get hired without but would never live in the community they work in. If volunteers don't care about their community then where were all the career crew on Labor Day when we had 15 volunteers on the street protecting the citizen's that we don't care about but like to spend our holidays for.

This in no way means that there is any problem with IAFF members, but don't make arguments that make absolutely no sense when you really just have a problem with Kentland. I can't speak fo them but we too have a majority of people who don't live in or aren't from the area but they care as much as anyone or they wouldn't be there.

As for why there were not career people on a holiday, I don't blame the career staff and I know that it does not mean they don't care. But don't be mad at volunteer's because the county does'nt provide 24 hour service. They can't stay within budget as is let alone afford shift crews at all stations.

And not all volunteers drive at 80 MPH. Many of us pride ourselves on our driving safety.

---These are my thoughts and are not representative of my company-----

Can't we all just get along???

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    replied
    xchief: "...they don't do anything for their community."

...except fight fires, rescue civilians, perform auto extrications, engage in fire prevention activities, and otherwise protect the community's lives and property. If you exclude these things, then yes, they don't do anything for their community. Then again, I could say that about every career department in the country. So what's your point?

xchief: "...yes some are SCABS if the word hurts QUIT DOING IT."

Quit doing what, xchief? Be specific. Fighting fires?

Just knock it off with the silly union propagandizing. It's unbecoming and unprofessional. Trust me, there's not one poor IAFF member who lost his job because of Kentland volunteers.

Leave a comment:

• xchief
    replied
    Thank you OH GREAT EARTH ONE will you be my mentor

Leave a comment:

• PLANET EARTH COMMAND
    replied
    I have established command. I have several orders:

1. IAFF members, stop harassing the vollies.
    2. Vollies, stop harassing the IAFF members.

IAFF members- Weather you live in East St. Louis, East Gibip, or Timbuk II......I really dont think that the activities in Kentland Md, Kentville Md, or Kent County De. will effect your world. If by chance their activities will cause a cataclismic explosion, fire, death and destruction, let me know, and i will transmit for an extra Engine and Truck for you. I will not transmit a second alarm, so hold it with an extra one and one.

Vollies: The IAFF members have chosen and suceeded in a career in which you choose to perform for free. Perhaps there is resentment and/or jealousy on your part as some of you have been unable to obtain the same career as your own. I am not saying that this is the case for all of you, or any of you, so dont unload on me.

Vollies and IAFF members: GET OVER IT. NOW. Thats an ORDER from the command post. Oh yeah, one other order- I forbid any of you to use the word "Professional." None of you know how to use it properly. A true professional would keep his/her mouth closed and not complain.

Thank You for your support.

Leave a comment:

• xchief
    replied
    I really love you guys,i don't hate volunteers,just the ones that cause problems you forgot to mention about how 33 does'nt break the rules (oh wait it must be because its true) also they don't do anything for their community because none of them live in that community except the ones who moved into the firehouse from out of state,80% of their other members don't even live in the County and yes some are SCABS if the word hurts QUIT DOING IT>>

Leave a comment:

• PA Volunteer
    replied
    Disregard xchief's statements, he's just ****ed because DC Chief Few won't let him get pregnant

Stay Safe

Leave a comment:

• Phildabox
    replied
    Sounds like somone wee wee 'ed in XChief's Cornflakes....Is it me or do I detect a slight bit of resentment towards the brothers at 33. Listen...like em or not, they get the job done and deserve every accolade they get. They earn it.

Scabs that don't have lives? They got lives....and they're doing something productive with it by saving PG citizens $$$ by volunteering. Not just in PG but every other locality in the USA. Implying they do it because they aren't Officers elsewhere? What a total moronic statement. I'm sorry to say that I hail from the same state like losers such as the poster referred to above.

Happy 50th 33.

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Phildabox ]

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...