This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xchief,
    After reading some of your posts the last couple of days, I can understand why you`re an ex-chief. The way you are ****ing people off on these forums and starting arguments, the web-team should just kick you out of here for good.That way the rest of us don`t have to read your ignorance.

Comment

BOO HOOO HOOO,You must volly at 33 can't take the heat?????

Comment

xchief -

Very mature answer. We're all impressed with the way a career firefighter handles criticism.
        "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Comment

I had a cousin that was a member at that Kentland place,WOW what a place. He talks about it all the time!!
          I wish I could go there and Volunteer!
          I would really like to go to the party how can I get a ticket?
          Can i bring my dog he gets lonely at home all alone.
          oh what is a two hatter?
          is that a good thing?

Comment

This forum, AGAIN?

In the words of another forum member, s'cuse me while I stick my head in the oven.
            My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

Comment

Happy 50th Ketland Volunteers hope you have many more!!

Comment

Hay evreebody its me agann,

How goes it with evreebody? I juss heard from my mentr and he says that xcheif is the ole p.g. cheif sorrynicky. he just biteher cause he cant goes to kentville and dats all. so youualls dont pay him no mine cause he got the ax to grind. My freind says sorry man gots a job at some momoral in msburg or sumpthin. I juss nows hes a bad man da monkey is always watchin u so u betta bes goood.

Comment

Sorrynick? Now that is a funny name!! I have never heard of such a thing is that his real name? HA HA HA HA!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X