Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How should I inform the battalion chief and his superiors that he is full of it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APerfectProbie View Post

Was the nitro a bolus and to be administered before or after the epinepherine? What did medic command have to say about it?
    Don't waste your time with this guy. He's gone off the deep end.

I finally blocked him when he started delirium posting of his incredibly boring life.
    They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post

Don't waste your time with this guy. He's gone off the deep end.

I finally blocked him when he started delirium posting of his incredibly boring life.
      Yeah AnUnperfectProbie, you could waste your time aligning yourself with this buffoon who can't remember 5 minutes after he posted something what he said, or outright lies about what he said, or makes up what he wants you to believe someone else said, or conveniently cuts and pastes and posts that as what someone else said. On second thought maybe you 2 are a perfect match for each other.

Remember this too, your hero claims to have blocked me, yet he always knows what I said. Hmmm, yeah truth be known he never blocked me. Or if he did that sure doesn't make him the big bad champion of his rantings does it? Funny thing is he blocked me and ran away for me doing to him what he has continually done to LAFireEducator for years. Cowardly and hypocritical if you ask me.
      Crazy, but that's how it goes
      Millions of people living as foes
      Maybe it's not too late
      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

No trolling at all. Just telling things like they are. If I could I would order a white helmet, clean bunkers, and some stripes and bugle pins and show the jokers in charge how it is supposed to be done and what it means to be a leader. Putting men and women at risk unnecessarily is never acceptable.
        If you knew what it meant to be a leader, you wouldn't be crying on the internet with your panties all in a wad. You'd be making things happen without bitchin' to us. Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post

Oh look, is anyone surprised this troll is supporting another troll? I'm not. They are cut from the same cloth.
          BWAAH HAAAA HAAAAA!!! Fyred up, you made my day with that one!

Comment

Originally posted by johnsb View Post

If you knew what it meant to be a leader, you wouldn't be crying on the internet with your panties all in a wad. You'd be making things happen without bitchin' to us. Put your money where your mouth is.
            BOOM! Mic Drop and walk away. Funny how so many of us have been here for years yet never openly degrade or criticize our departments here. We may discuss issues or seek help with things but never beat our FDs into the ground like the all knowing millennial An UnperfectProbie.
            Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by johnsb View Post

I know what it means to be a leader but this battalion chief does not. I do not wear panties either. Usually Under Armour on duty and Fruit Of The Loom around the house,

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post

BOOM! Mic Drop and walk away. Funny how so many of us have been here for years yet never openly degrade or criticize our departments here. We may discuss issues or seek help with things but never beat our FDs into the ground like the all knowing millennial An UnperfectProbie.
                You are just jealous of what I have accomplished and the knowledge I have acquired at my age in my brief but illustrious career.

Comment

You are just jealous of what I have accomplished and the knowledge I have acquired at my age in my brief but illustrious career.
                  Dude you are a pathetic train wreck. If that was your goal you made it. You haven't accomplished a God Damned thing yet. In fact you haven't made it through your probation. So much for accomplishments. All you have is a stack of paper, nothing more. Education without real world experience is just about worthless.
                  Maybe it's not too late

Comment

I'm willing to bet that Fyred will accomplish more in his career than you will in yours .... Far more.

If you were half the man you claimed to be, you'd go up and tell the BC what an idiot he is the next time he screws up. I would love to be there to watch what would happen to you probie.
                    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Hey I found a picture of the Pathetic Probie.
                      Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
                        I'm willing to bet that Fyred will accomplish more in his career than you will in yours .... Far more.

If you were half the man you claimed to be, you'd go up and tell the BC what an idiot he is the next time he screws up. I would love to be there to watch what would happen to you probie.
                        I will tell the battalion clown right to his face.

Comment

I will tell the battalion clown right to his face.
                          Right, I'm sure that you will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not. Because even you know that would be insubordination, which in just about every department is cause for termination, especially if you are still in your probationary period

I wonder what the guys think of you?
                          Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Right, I'm sure that you will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not. Because even you know that would be insubordination, which in just about every department is cause for termination, especially if you are still in your probationary period

He will hold his breath and throw a tantrum all the while threatening to sue if they terminate him.

Oh I would bet he as popular as a porcupine in a balloon factory.
                            Maybe it's not too late

Comment

If his "paid major city department" is anything like mine the guys would crucify him. There is a rank structure. There is a chain of command. There are some people who get to question a Battalion Chief. Generally they are Deputy Chiefs's or staff chiefs. At the minimum they are very senior company officers or firefighters. It simply isn't the place of a probie to even have an opinion on a BC, never mind actually verbalizing that opinion. And virtually every member of the department understands this.
                              I repeat. He/She would be effing crucified.

I am still responding as if this guy is for real. just because I feel like it. He may actually be doing a service by letting others know how NOT to conduct themselves.

Comment

I haven't been around for some time now but regarding this post, I only have one word...............WOW. I have a difficult time believing this individual is real but if he is I can only think of one word to describe someone with this attitude and that would be narcissist. I can't believe how this site has taken such a nose dive over the years.
                                Last edited by FireCapt1951retired; 05-17-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X