Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

How should I inform the battalion chief and his superiors that he is full of it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
    My stache is better than that guy in the vdeo! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scfire86 View Post

How is he different from LAFE? He claims experience based upon his years as a volunteer that gets few if any response. Since you believe experience trumps academia, can we discount LAFE's articles for Fire Engineering and his speeches at FDIC?

Seems only fair.
      A couple of my VFDs were quite busy ... and a few weren't.

If you want to discount my presentations and articles, have at it. It's not like you are going to hurt my feelings.

After all, I do tend to discount just about everything that you say here.
      Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
        A couple of my VFDs were quite busy ... and a few weren't.
        Compared to what? I worked a medic unit that would average 3,500 - 4,000 calls per year.

If you want to discount my presentations and articles, have at it. It's not like you are going to hurt my feelings.
        That's doesn't make their source any more credible.

After all, I do tend to discount just about everything that you say here.
        No doubt. Admitting I'm right wouldn't help your scam.
        They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Compared to what? I worked a medic unit that would average 3,500 - 4,000 calls per year.

How many psyche patients did you give nitro to you buffoon?

That's doesn't make their source any more credible.

Says the guy with absolutely ZERO credibility related to any firefighting topic.

No doubt. Admitting I'm right wouldn't help your scam.

Discount? If you aren't giving it away for free certainly no one would pay for your inane ramblings.
          Oh look!! The stalker continues his harassment of LA. Yet ran like a Bitch when someone turned it on him. remember you guys he blocked me because I was bugging him. Funny thing is after years of his idiotic attacks on LA he has never blocked SC. So whose the bigger man? the one that ran away or the one that stands and takes it? Seems obvious to me.
          Crazy, but that's how it goes
          Millions of people living as foes
          Maybe it's not too late
          To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

know that for a while --he throws insults from behind a keyboard and loves to say "you wouldn't last a day at the table at my station" but yet when I told him where I come from -when giving someone a hard time crosses the line -it many times gets physical --- he immediately defaulted to "LAWSUIT" --- coward
            ?

Comment

Originally posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
              know that for a while --he throws insults from behind a keyboard and loves to say "you wouldn't last a day at the table at my station" but yet when I told him where I come from -when giving someone a hard time crosses the line -it many times gets physical --- he immediately defaulted to "LAWSUIT" --- coward
              Heck he blocked me. This is the champion of free speech and liberalism. Silence those that confront your idiocy.
              Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                Heck he blocked me. This is the champion of free speech and liberalism. Silence those that confront your idiocy.
                The only idiocy that need be discussed in this thread is that of my battalion chief.

Comment

Originally posted by APerfectProbie View Post

The only idiocy that need be discussed in this thread is that of my battalion chief.
                  No ... The only idiocy is that you are a probationary member of what you describe as a large urban fire department who is questioning his BC.

Saying that, are there bad BCs? Yes, but once again it's simply not your place to question him. It's really that simple.
                  Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Saying that, are there bad BCs? Yes, but once again it's simply not your place to question him. It's really that simple.
                    You are stupid. I've seen BC's give orders to their underlings to commit illegal acts. Said individuals were then threatened with disciplinary action for disobeying a direct order. I've seen BC's give operational orders that were dangerous. And individuals were threatened with dereliction of duty accusations.

Blind faith in a higher ranking individual can be hazardous to your health.

Just because you aren't smart enough to know a smart person from a stupid one doesn't mean that applies to the rest of us.
                    Last edited by scfire86; 05-12-2017, 04:50 PM.
                    They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

Nah, you are a troll .plain and simple.

If you are not a troll you are seriously too stupid to last long on the department you are a member of. You are a probie subject to dismissal with no recourse. I would suggest you shut your pie hole and get through probation, if you actually are a firefighter.
                      Maybe it's not too late

Comment

You are stupid. I've seen BC's give orders to their underlings to commit illegal acts. Said individuals were then threatened with disciplinary action for disobeying a direct order. I've seen BC's give operational orders that were dangerous. And individuals were threatened with dereliction of duty accusations.

Just because you aren't smart enough to know a smart person from a stupid one doesn't mean that applies to the rest of us.
                        Remember this guy prescribed nitro for a psyche issue. Then blocked me and ran away. How really viable is anything he says?
                        Maybe it's not too late

Comment

No ... The only idiocy is that you are a probationary member of what you describe as a large urban fire department who is questioning his BC.

It most certainly is my place and the place of all men and women under this incompetent jackass's command to question any and all orders when such orders present a hazard to our safety and are contrary to common sense, training, standard operating guidelines, and accepted firefighting practices.

Absolute Truth.

Remember this guy prescribed nitro for a psyche issue.
                          Maybe the patient was having chest pain that was causing him or her to freak out.

Comment

[QUOTE=APerfectProbie

Maybe the patient was having chest pain that was causing him or her to freak out.
                            [/QUOTE]

Sorry, as much as you want to defend your hero the super troll he tried to claim I was a psyche patient and that he would give me nitro for that. So he in fact was giving nitro for a psyche issue. Completely indefensible.
                            Last edited by FyredUp; 05-13-2017, 07:21 PM.
                            Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Sorry, as much as you want to defend your hero the super troll he tried to claim I was a psyche patient and that he would give me nitro for that. So he in fact was giving nitro for a psyche issue. Completely indefensible.
                              Was the nitro a bolus and to be administered before or after the epinepherine? What did medic command have to say about it?

Comment

Was the nitro a bolus and to be administered before or after the epinepherine? What did medic command have to say about it?
                                Seriously, can you read. Go back and reread what I wrote because none of your questions are relevant. He straight up said he would give me nitro for his misdiagnosis of a psyche issue. Wrong and indefensible.
                                Maybe it's not too late

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader