Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Happy Trump Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our 45th President, his power hungry cronies taking positions of authority in his Cabinet and administration, and the majority of Republicans in Congress are a real and active threat to me, my way of life, and all the people I love. Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president." This is my response:
    I will not forget how badly he and so many others treated former President Barack Obama for 8 years...
    I will not "work together" to privatize Medicare, cut Social Security and Medicaid.
    I will not "work together" to build a wall.
    I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims.
    I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from other countries.
    I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1% and increase taxes on the middle class and poor.
    I will not "work together" to help Trump use the Presidency to line his pockets and those of his family and cronies.
    I will not "work together" to weaken and demolish environmental protection.
    I will not "work together" to sell American lands, especially National Parks, to companies which then despoil those lands.
    I will not "work together" to enable the killing of whole species of animals just because they are predators, or inconvenient for a few, or because some people want to get their thrills killing them.
    I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone.
    I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.
    I will not "work together" to slash funding for education.
    I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
    I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.
    I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage.
    I will not "work together" to support so-called "Right To Work" laws, or undermine, weaken or destroy Unions in any way.
    I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts.
    I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women.
    I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons.
    I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics.
    I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention.
    I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred.
    I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it.
    I will not "work together" to deny medical coverage to people on the basis of a "pre-existing condition."
    I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression.
    I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny.
    I will not work together to eliminate or reduce ethical oversite at any level of government.
    I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators.
    I will not support anyone that thinks its OK to put a pipeline to transport oil on Sacred Ground for Native Americans. And, it would run under the Missouri River, which provides drinking water for millions of people. An accident waiting to happen.
    I will not support an administration that purposefully uses the media to lie to its citizens for the sole purpose of keeping Americans misinformed so that they may advance their unconstitutional agendas.
    This is my line, and I am drawing it.
    I will stand for honesty, love, respect for all living beings, and for the beating heart that is the center of Life itself.
    I will use my voice and my hands, to reach out to the uninformed, and to anyone who will LISTEN:
    That "winning", "being great again", "rich" or even "beautiful" is nothing... When others are sacrificed to glorify its existence.
    Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scfire86 View Post
      Our 45th President, his power hungry cronies taking positions of authority in his Cabinet and administration, and the majority of Republicans in Congress are a real and active threat to me, my way of life, and all the people I love. Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president." This is my response:
      I will not forget how badly he and so many others treated former President Barack Obama for 8 years...
      I will not "work together" to privatize Medicare, cut Social Security and Medicaid.
      I will not "work together" to build a wall.
      I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims.
      I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from other countries.
      I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1% and increase taxes on the middle class and poor.
      I will not "work together" to help Trump use the Presidency to line his pockets and those of his family and cronies.
      I will not "work together" to weaken and demolish environmental protection.
      I will not "work together" to sell American lands, especially National Parks, to companies which then despoil those lands.
      I will not "work together" to enable the killing of whole species of animals just because they are predators, or inconvenient for a few, or because some people want to get their thrills killing them.
      I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone.
      I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.
      I will not "work together" to slash funding for education.
      I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
      I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.
      I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage.
      I will not "work together" to support so-called "Right To Work" laws, or undermine, weaken or destroy Unions in any way.
      I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts.
      I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women.
      I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons.
      I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics.
      I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention.
      I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred.
      I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it.
      I will not "work together" to deny medical coverage to people on the basis of a "pre-existing condition."
      I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression.
      I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny.
      I will not work together to eliminate or reduce ethical oversite at any level of government.
      I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators.
      I will not support anyone that thinks its OK to put a pipeline to transport oil on Sacred Ground for Native Americans. And, it would run under the Missouri River, which provides drinking water for millions of people. An accident waiting to happen.
      I will not support an administration that purposefully uses the media to lie to its citizens for the sole purpose of keeping Americans misinformed so that they may advance their unconstitutional agendas.
      This is my line, and I am drawing it.
      I will stand for honesty, love, respect for all living beings, and for the beating heart that is the center of Life itself.
      I will use my voice and my hands, to reach out to the uninformed, and to anyone who will LISTEN:
      That "winning", "being great again", "rich" or even "beautiful" is nothing... When others are sacrificed to glorify its existence.
      I thought you said you were done here over a week ago. Yet on you blather.

Perhaps you should cover your face and go stand in traffic and protest, or vandalize some business, or maybe tip your head back and cry like a new born baby. That seems to be the left's way of doing things these days.

It's funny when you talk about big money politics. Where were you when all the foreign money was going to the Clinton's or when she was taking Wall Street money? How about Bill and Hillary claiming they were broke when they left the Whitehouse and now they are multi-millionaires. It seems you are claiming big money is only bad when it goes republican when in reality money and corruption own both the dems and the reps. The hypocrisy of supporters of either party would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. The system of 2 parties is broken and they are both owned by big business. Only a blind man doesn't see that.
      Crazy, but that's how it goes
      Millions of people living as foes
      Maybe it's not too late
      To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

• I thought you said you were done responding to me.
        -- Hunter S. Thompson

I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Comment

I thought you said you were done responding to me.
          You see there it is yet another diversion. You said you were gone and that I got the last word. Heck Dude you are such a pathetic train wreck you can't remember what your last post said.
          Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Our 45th President, his power hungry cronies taking positions of authority in his Cabinet and administration, and the majority of Republicans in Congress are a real and active threat to me, my way of life, and all the people I love. Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president." This is my response:
            I will not "work together" to privatize Medicare, cut Social Security and Medicaid. Too bad because that may be the only way to save them.
            I will not "work together" to build a wall. Too bad because a country without defined borders ain't a country.
            I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims .Too bad because last time I looked Quakers weren't killing Americans in terrorist attacks.
            I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from other countries. Well then you can pay for them when they can't support themselves. I'm not because they aren't my problem.
            I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1% and increase taxes on the middle class and poor. Gee, let's not lower taxes on the job creators - By the way ... That 1% already pays 90% of the taxes, but that's just a unimportant fact, right?.
            I will not "work together" to weaken and demolish environmental protection. Having an industrialized society comes at a price. Burn that coal baby!.
            I will not "work together" to sell American lands, especially National Parks, to companies which then despoil those lands. Idiot.
            I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone. And where is Trump doing that?
            I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.When our allies spend at least 2% on defense .... They will be my ally.
            I will not "work together" to slash funding for education .I don't believe Trump has proposed that. And I am fully in favor of more charter schools that will redirect public funding to a better performing model.
            I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. Then you can keep paying for it. I'm tired of seeing my tax dollars go in that direction.
            I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.2nd Amendment baby!
            I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage .I don't believe in lower it either, but it was designed as a training wage, not as a wage to live on. It's fine where it is.
            I will not "work together" to support so-called "Right To Work" laws, or undermine, weaken or destroy Unions in any way. I hate unions.And right to work has no place in America.
            I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts. Talk about the biggest hoax ever.
            I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women. So we just keep killing babies?
            I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons. I have no issues with places like Japan, Australia, etc. etc. having nukes. They have kept the peace for 70 years.
            I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics. You can actually say that with a straight face after the money that was poured into the Clinton Foundation by overseas donors.... Really dude?
            I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention. Funny thing is those that want to kill us have no use for the Geneva Convention.
            I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred. And where has Trump done that?
            I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it. Again, then YOU pay for it. last I knew health care was the responsibility of the individual.
            I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression. I need an ID to get a hotel room. What is wrong with requiring an ID to vote?
            I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny. And where is that happening?
            I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators. So did you support Obama normalizing relations with Cuba or reaching out to Venezuela?
            I will not support anyone that thinks its OK to put a pipeline to transport oil on Sacred Ground for Native Americans. And, it would run under the Missouri River, which provides drinking water for millions of people. An accident waiting to happen. First of all, the pipeline runs north of the Tribe's property. Secondly, it's called energy security. So how do you suggest we move oil and natural gas through this country. By the way, truck and rail have a far higher accident rate than pipelines.
            I will not support an administration that purposefully uses the media to lie to its citizens for the sole purpose of keeping Americans misinformed so that they may advance their unconstitutional agendas. But you support a media that lies through their teeth to support the liberal agenda? A media that was proven to have supported Hilliary?
            This is my line, and I am drawing it. Who cares?
            Dude ... Go away.

Most of what you said up there will just cost us more money and destroy our ability to compete. I will be so happy when I see coal surging out of the mines again and those smoke stacks belching cheap energy.

Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post

Dude ... Go away.

Most of what you said up there will just cost us more money and destroy our ability to compete. I will be so happy when I see coal surging out of the mines again and those smoke stacks belching cheap energy.

Except those industries aren't corning back. Trump appeals to those who aren't smart enough to know they're stupid.

Run along. You have another worthless article to write.
              -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Except those industries aren't corning back. Trump appeals to those who aren't smart enough to know they're stupid.

Run along. You have another worthless article to write.
                Yawn...more boring nothingness from the left coast lunatic.

Man your jealousy about his appearances at FDIC is petty for even you.
                Maybe it's not too late

Comment

• Yet you offer nothing to refute my points. Personal attacks don't change the validity of my statements.
                  -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yet you offer nothing to refute my points. Personal attacks don't change the validity of my statements.
                    Now that is hysterical coming from you. You are the master of personal attacks. All you do is attack Bobby any time he posts anywhere on this forum, whether you are involved or not. Truth is whenever you can't counter what someone says you posts attacks, or even worse idiotic medical misdiagnosis and deadly dangerous wrong medical advice. Dude you are a train wreck. It is sad that this is all your life has become.

Now I am done with you. I am sure you will post some really idiotic attack against me, because it is your style but as of right now i am done responding to you. If others would do the same you would fade into oblivion here because you add absolutely nothing of substance. Have a continued wreck of a life because frankly who cares.
                    Maybe it's not too late

Comment

Yet you offer nothing to refute my points. Personal attacks don't change the validity of my statements.
                      But they're not really your points or statements, are they?

https://teacherpoetmusicianglenbrown...esistance.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neilgunton View Post

So then let's add plagiarism to the list of SCFire's attonishing credits. What a joke...
                        Maybe it's not too late

Comment

I had a feeling that post would have been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much work for SC.
                          Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FyredUp View Post

Now that is hysterical coming from you. You are the master of personal attacks. All you do is attack Bobby any time he posts anywhere on this forum, whether you are involved or not.
                            Not true. Only when he tries to pass himself off as a firefighter.

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                            Have a continued wreck of a life because frankly who cares.
                            You do.

Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
                            So then let's add plagiarism to the list of SCFire's attonishing credits. What a joke...
                            Never said it was my own.
                            -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post

I had a feeling that post would have been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much work for SC.
                              That's rich coming from somone whose last original thought died of loneliness long ago.
                              -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nice try. It doesn't change their validity. No one believes all of your rambling are original.
                                Last edited by scfire86; Yesterday, 12:33 PM.
                                -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X