This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new pagers

Our department is going to be replacing our Motorola Minitor 2 pagers. We are looking for suggestions/recommendations on what to replace them with. We operate on low band. The new Minitor 3 pagers do not work with low band very well and a number of Departments are having problems with them. Also we are looking for a place to purchase parts to keep our Minitor 2 pagers operating until they can be replaced. Thanks for any help/advice you guys can give me !!!

http://www.ebay.com
    http://www.pwservice.com

Both of these sits have many different types of pagers.......whatever fit your needs.... Hope I help ya out... Peace be with you.
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Comment

I have almost nothing good to say about the Motorola Minitor IIIs. My department has had more problems with these pagers than any of the others. The one good thing I can say about them is that they have good features. My department is also looking for a possible replacement for the delicate Minitor III. We like the features but we break them too easily. Good luck with your search, I'll be looking to see how it goes.

Comment

Ya might wanna check out some of the two way pagers out there. I know Vertex makes a few that are about the same price as a minitor 3. These radios get much better reception and are more reliable, plus you have some extra radios if ya need em.

Comment

the best service and repair place i have found is C-Comm of Kalamazoo,
          call Merrill or Jeff at 1-800-466-9870.
          they are great folks and do excellent work,
          Tyler

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse