This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major incident in NYC

Shortly before nine, two planes crashed into the world trade center...
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

This is to say that all of us from Malahat Fire Dept give our hearts and prayers to you all, especially to those of our brothers and sisters who are in New York and Washington. We wish you all the best in this time of need. We are with you in heart and soul.

Rick Hills
    Malahat Fire.
    Malahat27: "Play safe y'all."

Comment

Oh my god....I can not believe what I'm seeing on TV. I can not imagine how chaotic it must be....Wow.

Comment

I have many friends in the FDNY, NYPD, and DCFD (and Prince George's County)....I can't begin to fathom what they are going through.
        "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
        -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Comment

I'm not even sure what to make of any of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to everybody in the City of New York, especially to those who are presently trying to sort this all out.

FDNY, DCFD, PGCFD, and all other involved brothers, this firefighter from Jersey is pulling for you.

FF John Millili
          Deptford Fire Department Sta. 9-3
          Deptford, NJ

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: FF93 ]
          FF John Millili
          Deptford, NJ Sta. 93

**that which I say is just that**

Comment

OMG i cannot believe what i am seeing.....may God bless every single one of you......i cannot imagine what kind of stress your hearts must be going through, now a bomb threat on a school....how can a human being do such terrible things??
            my heart weeps for all the victims and their families and friends....please take care my brothers and sisters
            stay safe
            Its not something you do,
            Its something you are.
            "Whether we bring the terrorists to justice, or we bring justice to the terroists...Justice WILL BE DONE"... President Bush
            Engineer
            Engine Co. # 1
            THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS AND OPINIONS ONLY!!!

Comment

I think its time the United States took off the gloves dealing with terroists and terroist countries!

Comment

I want to offer my prayers for the all public safety workers during this outrageous attack on this great nation. I offer my prayers and condolences to all that have and will suffer from this tragedy.

I hope the President finds the insane government who perpetrated this act or are allowing these people to operate out of their nation. This is an act of war and should be treated as such.

Comment

I'd like to lend my voice to the growing chorus here. My thoughts and prayers (literally...I'm going out now to church) are with the victims, friends, and families of those lost in these cowardly attacks.

Also - to my brothers and sisters in FDNY and DCFD - I'll keep a good thought for your safety, knowing that you will do the anonymous, heroic things that are your heritage and pride.

God bless America.
                  "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Comment

I cannot even begin to imagine what things must be like right now. I am sure many of us cannot believe our eyes as we watch the tragedy unfold. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

May god bless you all.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: firefighter26 ]
                    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Comment

We offer our prayers and thoughts to all involved.

Sister Bay & Liberty Grove Fire

Comment

Saddend god I don't want to even begin to imagine how many were killed, Not only civilans but FDNY and NYPD personell, God be with them, God be with the familys of the vicitms and may god help us

I think the US must seek revenge against the spinles cowards who oragnized this
                        Engine 101
                        The Pride of Old Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU8-8xSvMU

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h155/Seagrave7/

Comment

May god be with all in this time of great treagedy and loss. My heart pours out to the victims and their families. Public servents of NY and DC I'm praying for you, stay strong and GOD BLESS.

Comment

I am Bud McCarroll Firefighter / Paramedic in Palm Beach County. I am sad to see this happen. I send prayers from all of us at Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and IAFF Local 2928. My prayers are with all involved.

Comment

To all our brothers and sistrs in NYC and DC,

My mind can not begin to fathom what you must be going through today. My thoughts and prayers, and those of my brothers and sisters here in NC, are with you all in this time of great tradgedy. May the Good Lord watch over you all!!
                              David Sirabian<br />Newport Fire Department<br />FF/EMT-I<br />-----------------------------<br />The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X