Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey My Missouri brothers....FH come down to nixa sometime and see if you can run a shift with us... We are always up there doing it... I'm sure you'd have some fun... Although it is much quieter down here as we only ran 1413 calls last year compared to your around 10,000......
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Comment

Hey!!! What's the story behind your creepy picture with the guy on horseback with his arms in the air??? You're killing me here!!!
      Probie Name: HurryUpMichelle!!

Comment

The story is on the first page...just check it out...its about the sixth post down...
        Adam Spencer
        Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
        Nixa Fire District
        Nixa MO 65714

Comment

EastKyFF
          Where'd you learn about the memorial statue stuff? Not too many know that.

About the apparently Sioux brave on horseback, you are not alone. He rides the plains of the midwest in a neverending quest to save his people. Obviously, he hasn't quite fulfilled his mission, therefore he'll be riding until the end......At least, that's the way I heard it.
          Oklahoma Bound!

Comment

You're kidding right?? That's the story?? All i read was descriptions of what people said they could see in the picture. You even said you would see if your lieutenant would give you THE REST OF THE STORY. So come on, let's have it, or do we have to buy the picture?

Comment

Adam,

I lived in Southern Platte Co. (NW of KCMO, but close enough to be considered part of the metro.

Last two census (90 and 2000) it was the second fastest growing county in the state.

I don't even recognize most of the old neighborhoods anymore.

Like there's a 300,000 sq. ft. "Sam's Club" warehouse store on a field where we used to play pickup football. And the 2 lane county road the high school was on is now 6 lanes, and where there was 1 stoplight at the interstate, there's now 9 in a 1 mile stretch.

Comment

Pretty cool picture! Is your training area on a burial site or the site of a significant incident? Have you had any other pictures come out like that?

Stay safe
                Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X