Clear All

• Any towns out here got a drive team

I want see how many towns got a drive team
    Firemen and EMTS
    Bless Them

Firemen and EMTS
    Bless Them

Comment

First of all what is a "Drive Team"? If you mean dive team, yes, the department I was on had one.
      "FIRST IN; LAST OUT"

Drive safe

Comment

Last time I knew, the Old Saybrook, Ct had a dive team. They called themselves the "Scott Divers." Not sure if they are still active.
        "In all of us there are heroes... speak to them and they will come forth."

"In order for us to achieve all that is demanded of us, we must regard ourselves as greater than we are."

"Be excellent to each other."

Comment

The Somersworth NH & Berwick ME Fire Departments have a dive team together.
          Take care, stay safe, & stay low!

Lt.

Comment

My dept has a dive team
            We are the second largest in the county
            Proud to be IACOJ Illinois Chapter--Deemed "Crustworthy" Jan, 2003

Comment

My FD is part of a regional dive team.
              IACOJ Agitator
              Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

How hard is it to started a dive team?
                Firemen and EMTS
                Bless Them

Comment

We have a dive team which is a part of our special teams, which encompasses high angle rescue, dive, trench, and swift water rescue. We also have a HazMat team which is a seperate team altogether.
                  These are my opinions and not those of the organizations for which I work and/or volunteer.

Comment

NFD has a Water Rescue Team.... It's a combo of swift water and dive rescue.... We have a big yellow box van with all of our equipment in it and have around 15 certified divers...we usually have around 5 dive rescues a year...most end up being revcovries though....oh well...maybe next time...
                    Adam Spencer
                    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
                    Nixa Fire District
                    Nixa MO 65714

Comment

We have a "Swift Water Rescue Team" which includes dive rescues also. We work closly with other teams in the county.

Comment

we have a regional dive team. Basically, members from the surrounding departments put it together. If they are needed, dispatch sets off 5 or six tones, for all the surrounding dept's., and requests the water rescue/dive team. It helps a lot, they have the proper training and certs and if it wasn't for them, who knows what could happen.
                        "WAS THAT BEFORE OR AFTER YOU REALIZED YOU WERE STANDING IN A $#@%*&% PUDDLE OF GASOLINE?"

Comment

We have a dive team that consest of our specal opps. team the batt.chief and shift major for comand. When we are dispached on a water incident one truck company one engine company the squad and the police dive team is all dispached. we have three small outboad powered boats for the smaller streams and creeks and a large coast guard spec. boat for the river which is opperated by both police and fire specal opperations teams. All members of the squad are both dive and swift water certified along with the police specal opperations team.
                          wsfiremn
                          Member IACOJ
                          FTM PTB FSU EGH RFB 9-11
                          Double Duece
                          PROUD MEMBER
                          FOOLS INTERNATIONAL

Comment

Well let's see.
                            The department that I work for has 654 certified rescue SCUBA divers, 460 rescue skin divers, 75 air-deployable rescue SCUBA divers (we jump out of helicopters), two complete sets of SCUBA gear on each of our 135 operations/combat apparatus, 3 dedicated water rescue land response vehicles, one 28 foot Whitewater, powered by twin Yamaha 280's, six 14 ft. RHIBS, powered by 90 HP Hondas and one 16 ft aluminum hull airboat powered by a Chevy 502 HP engine.
                            'Nough said.
                            No brag, just fact.
                            "He who saves a single life, is said to have saved the entire world." TM

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X