X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hctrouble25

Get over it already.

Why should I get over the feds operating outside their role outlined in the US Constitution?

Just because you think it's OK?

The feds gave us some money...they do it for the cops, now they are helping us out a bit.

So, two wrongs make a right?

I don't think most tax payers have a damn clue where the money goes anyway...

Probably the smartest thing you've said.

and is it fair? Nope.

I say yes. If the taxpayer doesn't know how their money is spent it's not that it's not fair, it's that they don't care.

Is it right and within the federal governments constitutional authority is another issue and the answer is NO. You have failed to show anyone where welfare for the FD or the farmers or anyone else for that matter is constitutional.

And you know why?

Because it isn't.

Is it fair that we have to get up at 2am to save a guy's house from fire because he fell asleep with a cig in his mouth and it caught his bed on fire? Nope...but we do it anyway don't we.

Yep, but not because of a fairness issue, but because it's because you CHOOSE to.

One thing I learned really early on is that LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

Wow, what a shock.

So please stop with all the crap back and forth...I am so tired of it already.

Naw, when I have questions or comments, I have the same priviledge as you to ask or comment.
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

• What about the thousands of volunteers that go out west every year to help fight brush fires?

Thousands?

Anything near, like, oh, documentation on such a figure?

Sure you're not thinking about some the of National Fire Crews states like mine (CT) send out? Many of CT's members are also volunteers, since being a small state we don't have a large forestry department. So they have red-carded volunteers -- who go on state payroll once activated, and the State gets reimbursed for their cost by the Feds.

Kinda appropriate don't you think when the Feds own much if not most of the forest lands out west???
      IACOJ Canine Officer
      20/50

Comment

• So please stop with all the crap back and forth...I am so tired of it already.

If you're tired of it, why do you keep at it?

Even though you didn't answer a single question I asked (except to say life's not fair - a simply brilliant deduction), you just can't help yourself can you?
        It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

• Dalmation90

We simply must not cloud the issue with the facts, drives the liberals nuts.

Oh yeah, nevermind, I just remembered life's not fair!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X