Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for used storz adaptors!!!Can anybody help????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for used storz adaptors!!!Can anybody help????????

I am looking for some used storz adaptors. Does anybody know where I can get some to buy?

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: CVFD26 ]

Can anybody out there help. We are buying some 5in hose, and we need some adaptors for the hose

Comment

contact TFT (task force Tips)..They bought out Jaeffry...should be able to sell you some LDH appliances through a local dealer.
      www.tft.com
      09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
      ------------------------------
      IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
      "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
      BMI Investigator
      ------------------------------
      The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Comment

We have some used 5in for sale

Mark

[email protected]

Comment

I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder...but could you all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to my forum called "PLEASE READ ....IT COULD MEAN THE WORLD TO A FALLEN FFs CHILD" and take a minute out of your day to help send your love to a child or family of a fallen FF, Police Officer, or Rescue Worker in NYC. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
          Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X