Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY BOOBARRIE....more appropriately...BOOBALLS.....QUIT YOUR WHINING.... I READ THE OTHER THREAD, and you had my sympathy until I heard the truth from who sounds like is your CHIEF! Then I read this one and Your story has completely changed. Lying gets you no where, and I don't see how you have the nickname BOOBARRIE anyway because it seems to me... THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS!!! YOU'VE IINSULTED THEM ALL!!! I Couldn't NOR wouldn't blame them for not wanting your sorry butt on their department... I certainly wouldn't want you up here on our department. We haven't got time for you and your constant bitching about how you don't get your way. Get a life man... PUT UP WITH THE SOPS AND RULES OR GO BACK TO NJ WITH THE OTHER EAST COASTERS WHERE YOU THINK YOU BELONG!!! BETTER YET!!!!! GET OUT OF FIRE AND EMS!!!!!! I was being light on this post cuz if I let my true feelings flow, I would be all out rude!!!!

These are my opinions only!!! NO ONE ELSES!

(WELL EXCEPT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD)

No offense to the east coasters.... specially not you gonzo.... I admire you...

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: Adam Spencer ]
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Comment

OOPS!!! SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING EVERYONE... GUESS IN MY FIT OF ANGER I HIT THE POST REPLY BUTTON TWICE OR SOMETHING!!! HAVE A SAFE SHIFT!!!

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Adam Spencer ]
      Adam Spencer
      Nixa Fire District
      Nixa MO 65714

Comment

FFJBarrie...Why is it that someone as dedicated to serving the community as you seem to be is having such a problem with going through the rookie class again? If my understanding is correct, the FD that you are speaking of has a 2 1/2 day rookie class. From what I know they also provide the lunch during those days. The class starts on Friday and ends on Sunday. Don't you think that someone of your stated experience would be an asset to any instructor that my be conducting a session? Also, you could implement some changes that your vast experience shows is a better way of doing things.

This FD is nothing like you say. I am most likley the biggest screwup in the dept... I screw up. They give me crap. I get mad. I get over it. They recently added extra shifts for the volunteers so that they could be first out.
        So what if someone is getting us great deals on equipment, either personal or departmental, that we would not be able to otherwise afford. His price is lower than anyone else's. If he makes a little off of it, what's your complaint?

GROW UP, GET OVER IT and GET A LIFE

Comment

This is a fundamental "problem" with the general nature of the Fire Service. The simple fact is when a new member comes into a department the other members need time to "size up" the new member wheather they've had two weeks of expirience or two decades. Like just about everyone else on this thread had said; you need to beable to trust them. I'm not saying that making a previously certified FF go through and take FF 1 all over again is right. (I have had to go through simmilar things several times. My father had to go through being the new guy a half a dozen or so times because he was always getting transfered to new jobs)
          You just have to take all of the training you can and be nice about it. Eventually they will let you play too.

Comment

Adam Spencer ... I think I can speak for the rest of my state on this one... WE DON'T WANT HIM!!! He is the kind of lazy slack-*** punk that gives NJ a bad name!!! I'm also pretty damn sure BooHooBarrie here could find out pretty easily that his old dept in NJ wouldn't accept out-of-state training certs (except, of course, NR-EMT's), so all of this should have come as no surprise to him.

Cry on BooHooBarrie......
            Stay safe all.

Comment

LMAO!!! YOU GUYS THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

This Chicken**** won't even respond to this thread anymore.... Shows you what kind of a person he is... The less firefighters like him we have in the world... THE BETTER!!!

Sorry 522.... I guess we could always send him to ARKANSAS!!! OR BETTER YET FRANCE!!! LETS GET RID OF HIM AND THE BAD NAME HE GIVES TO AMERICAN FIREFIGHTERS EVERYWHERE!!!! SPEAK UP BOOBALLS I WANNA HEAR WHAT YOUR RETORT TO THIS IS!!!!
              Adam Spencer
              Nixa Fire District
              Nixa MO 65714

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader