This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for it!!

It sounds like you have your head in the right direction. I started when I went to the fire house with my dad to visit his life long friend. I was hooked ever sence. My best recomendation is start at your local red cross. Voluteer there. Get expereince now while your in school. Start working on your advanced first aide and your professional cpr. Once you have that take your EMT class. You can start while you are in school. You maybe able to take ff classes at your Junior College. Work on getting your A.S degree. Once you get out of high school you will have a major head start. It also gets you exposed to the field and see if you are really interested in it. There are thousands of Fire Dept in the US. GO FOR IT. You will never regret it. I start college when I was in High School. It gave me a major head start. Best of luck.

Who were you talking to in your post?
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Comment

ummmmmmmm........talking to your imaginary little buddy again friend?
      stay safe
      Its not something you do,
      Its something you are.
      "Whether we bring the terrorists to justice, or we bring justice to the terroists...Justice WILL BE DONE"... President Bush
      Engineer
      Engine Co. # 1
      THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS AND OPINIONS ONLY!!!

Comment

What this person did was to hit Post New Topic instead of Post Reply. They were talking to a kid that was on here asking how to get started in the fire/emergency services. Hope that helps clear it up. They just made a mistake and hit the wrong thing.
        Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X