X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wally57fire
    replied
    i went through ranger to get my size 19's, they have a procces that you have to go through to get them made. Give them a call they have really helped me.

Leave a comment:

• captstanm1
    replied
    Try your local Black Diamond Dealer

Leave a comment:

• jasonnremtb
    replied
    thanks for the help you have no idea at the no sir we don't have anything that big, line's i have heard.

Leave a comment:

• RPFD209
    replied
    If you contact any fire boot company, you can have any size boot custom made. Only one thing to remember. Boot's being made these day's are molded for a better fit so order 1/2 to 1 size bigger then your current pair. If you need the phone # for afew of these companies. I can send them to you.

Be Safe
    I happy to hear there are a couple other big footed firefighter's out there. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• WillB
    replied
    damn, 18! I had a tough time getting 15s! LOL, anyway, the guy from continental fire safety told me he can order ANY size custom made, I think the 15s I got from him are LaCrosse, but I don't remember and I don't feel like getting up to go to my truck to look

-Will

Leave a comment:

• jasonnremtb
    started a topic large size turnout boot's

large size turnout boot's

does anyone have idea were i can find turnout boots in a size 18, i have a very old pair, can't even rember were we got them.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X