This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter Tattoos

Anyone know of any sites that display various firefighter tattoos. Id like to get one and wanted to get some ideas.

This is the only one I know of:
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/tattooedfirefighters

(You might have to register in Yahoo to use the page but that's free.)

Comment

,tattoos.

BEFORE YOU GET A TATTOO

FIRST, TAKE A PHOTO OF WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR BODY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE... YOU MIGHT AND HOPFULLY WILL LIVE TILL YOUR 80'S or90'S
      Then take that photo, an blow it up to 8x10
      and hang it on a wall in your living room.
      Don't ever move it or cover it,tell everybody that comes to your house,"NO I WAS NOT DRUNK WHEN I PUT THERE'.
      After a year if you still like it... go ahead anyway and get a tattoo...

During that year take some time and talk to some salty oldtimers about there tattoos and ask to see them...

PS I have a tattoo, and soon to be an oldtimer.40's I am so glad it is on my upper arm and not that many people see it. and boy o boy, NEVER GET A GIRLS NAME. or "boys"

[ 07-27-2001: Message edited by: Captain 12 ]

Comment

I agree with Captain 12. Make sure you really want it and that you love it. I have a small volleyball on my ankle from college and I want it gone, but it will cost $500 to remove it and it only cost me $30 to have it done! Be very certain that this is what you want, and be all means, don't get a station number on it in case you move or something! Good luck!
        Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

21 firefighters across three firehouses in my district had RED DEVILS tattooed onto their backsides! The character we used was a cartoon style devel who appeared in several forms - cute - mean - macho - his name was Buster! It was a fantastic form of motivation that we used to get guys 'together' and working as a team - the morale of this crowd was sky high and we carried our 'badge' with pride. There was even a badge the gals could win by kissing one of the red-devils - can't tell you how many kissed my arse!

However, I agree with the Cap - you'd better think this one through good and hard.....17 years later and I'm glad my tattoos's on my arse! I'd love to post a pic of my buster here - cute little fellah - but there's nooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay my buttocks are going on the net!!
          Euro Firefighter 2008 - Strategy & Tactics from the World's Firegrounds

Comment

Think of a tattoo as you would getting married.....pretty inexpensive to get into...but very costly to get out of.

I've got em...upper arms and ankle....and while I think they look pretty good now....the nurse who's feeding me in the nursing home in another 40 years might think otherwise.
            FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB

Comment

Oh just go ahead and get a tatoo if you want one...you can always cover it up with a bigger one if you get tired of looking at it.
              Mike DeVuono
              FF/EMT

"There are few atheists inside a burning building."

These are my opinions and not those of my department.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X