Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSA,Scott? Globe,Janesville,Securitex? Bullard,Cairns? What do you use?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSA,Scott? Globe,Janesville,Securitex? Bullard,Cairns? What do you use?

We use yellow Bullard Firedomes, Securitex Bunker Gear, and MSA Packs.
    Explorer
    Ladder 111
    Rescue 5
    Squad 288

We use Cairns/MSA helmets (Metros and 1010's department issued), Janesville and Firedex bunker gear, and Scott 4.5's. I think we have Ranger boots.

Stay safe out there everyone!
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Cairns N6As, Globe gear, Bullard TICs, Warrington Boots, MSA MMR's ... love 'em all.

Stay Safe

Comment

The department I am with has a mixture of everything. We have firegear and firedex turnout gear. Bullard helmets, ranger and thorogood boots. I have to say that I have never really had a problem with anything I have ever worn. I just got a new pair of leather boots, they are well worth the money.
        Also we currently use Scott 4.5's, I have also used Survair's. I like them both.

[ 09-08-2001: Message edited by: Bone Daddi ]
        If it gets too hot for you just go out and wait by the truck.

Opinions are like *******s, everyone has one and now I have shared mine.

Comment

As far as helmets go we are issued Bullard Firedomes, but I have changed over to a Conway American Heritage. Our bunker gear is Janesville, and our boots are a mixture of everything, but once again I switched to leather, rubber bunker boots just can't compete with a good pair of leathers. Our Air Packs are Scott 2.2 with a few refurb. 2A's as the back-up's to the back-up's.
          When the defecation hits the oscillation I'll be there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X