Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now don't take offense to this because I mean it with all due respect, but...

you and I would probably kill eachother if we were in the same room together,

Kill each other!? I eat blue-haired-wise-beyond-their-years (or so they think) teenagers for breakfast. And pick my teeth with one of their little spindly bones, their busted Uncle Kracker CD or a piercing.

I'd thoroughly enjoy time in the same room. I'd spend it deprogramming you from that I'm OK - you're OK government education you received. You know, the one where 1 + 1 = Heather has Two Mommies...? And teaching you to think for yourself.

but I do have respect for sombody who posts such amusing replies most of the time...

Who's trying to be amusing?
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

DA-UM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

For Christ's sake, Mongo, RELAX!!!

This is exactly what I mean--We'd both try and kill each other--and for the record--I can't stand Uncle Kracker (and I don't mean that in a good way) but, anyway, I will remind you, my education is funded by YOUR tax dollars!

Althea

PS. Mom says: I've tried putting her in a barrel and feeding her through the bunghole, but darnit, I forgot to take away her Swiss Army knife . . . I, too, respect you, Mongo, even though I don't always agree with you (sometimes, I do!). By the way, I wouldn't call it a government-funded education. It's more like a government funded miseducation or noneducation. At least, that's what it is in beautiful California. Can any of you name any public highschool in the United States that offers Latin or Greek?
        Climbing down from the soapbox,

Ursula

Pss. I (Althea) can't help but laugh because you always manage to reply with so much spitfire. I really do enjoy reading your replys to stuff.Oh, and Mom threatens to put me in a barrel at least once a week.

Althea--Twice winner of "Most opinionated student" award.
        Althea Forhan
        FDNY 343:"Forever your power and strength stays with me"

Comment

Relax? I'm way past relaxed, layed back even, jus' chillin'.

I will remind you, my education is funded by YOUR tax dollars!

Not by my choice. Funny thing though, it seems the more they take from me (a reminder - AT GUNPOINT IF NECESSARY) the worse government education gets...

"Don't blame me I voted for Gore"

That's exactly what I meant, thanks for making my point!

Beside who could blame you? You've been fed so much BS through your government education of the idiot box (TV), all you probably know about Bush is that he's the President now and the Kalifornia power crisis is all his fault and not the nitwits that live in Kalifornia and vote democrat. And that millions of black voters were disenfranchised in Florida, in spite of the fact that not a single black voter in Florida could be found would testify to that under oath.

Althea, this is way off topic, but since you're a proud gore voter, when you get a job (you may already have one) and the government sticks their hands in your pocket (with the threat of sticking a gun in your face if you don't pay up) for somebody elses fair share of the money you worked hard to earn, how much, as a percentage, should be the maximum they confiscate from you or anyone else?

[ 07-01-2001: Message edited by: mongofire_99 ]
          It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X