X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlrandall
    replied
    Hoyo De Monterrey Excaliber #1 is a great smoke. I had a small Cuban cigar years ago called a "REA", that came in a silver foil wrapper. I received this cigar from a Canadien fireman at a hockey tournament. He told me it was reasonably priced and I thought it was a good cigar. Does anyone know where I might find some "REA's"??? I know I need to purchase them in Canada but have been unable to locate any when I am there.

Leave a comment:

• Romania2
    replied
    Rcbadabing182, that id what my cheif says when he smokes mine.

Leave a comment:

• rcbadabing182
    replied
    free ones.....those are the best

Leave a comment:

• Les.H
    replied
    Out here in the UK I like King Edward's which I obtain from France or Germany because they are a lot cheaper there. When I get the chance to come across the 'Pond' I will try an Aston.

I also smoke a pipe in the winter and I use a mix that I get from Bond Street in London, 'Optimum Mixture' and it smells of vanilla. It's great.

Leave a comment:

• Romania2
    replied
    Smoke a cigar, never . Okay, i have been know to smoke a few... Okay, Okay I own 3 humadors one of which is in a pelican box so that I can bring them to work and share with El Jefe. .

I personally ama fan of quite a few offerings by Punch and AVO. My personally favorites are the Punch Churchill and the Punch Double Corona (cubans if I can get them, but the Honduras made are excelent also) These are the ones in the good wood boxes. Big Butt does make some really good ones also, but I usually only get those at a local bar when I am out.

Remember, it is all about moderation.

Leave a comment:

• Chief Reason
    replied
    KEA:
    We just put our 2nd Vindicator Heavy Attack into service. Next time I see you, I take one of those Ashtons that you're so fond of!!!

Leave a comment:

• gary931
    replied
    I think I have to go with tillerman-6,
    Hemingways and if you want to go cheap,
    backwoods (tan)

Leave a comment:

• NozzleHog
    replied
    Originally posted by KEA:
    Here in the states I like Ashton cigars. They have several sizes and I have tried them all. Truly a good cigar!
    KEA:
    I tried one of those Ashtons based on your recommendation. Excellent smoke! Very smooth, mild but not too mild, good draw... I've got a new favorite. Thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• a36truckie
    replied
    Gotta go with the Hoyo De Monterrey, Excalibur!

Leave a comment:

• JimMccarthy
    replied
    To be perfectly honest, I like JR Alternatives. Mostly the Cuban "smoke-alikes". For the price, they are an excellent buy. The Upmann's are the one's I usually invest in. They now have some "Genuine Cuban Counterfeits" that are pretty good, also.
    I know that it isn't PC to admit to herfing cigars, but, it is one of my indulgences. SO, THERE!

Keep safe Brothers and Sisters.

Jim RNC, FF

Leave a comment:

• Tillerman-6
    replied
    Hemingways

Leave a comment:

• djk109
    replied
    If you want a nice smooth cigar ya gotta try Henry Clay. They are hard to find but are worth it. Also like Cohiba.

Leave a comment:

• IRalltheway
    replied
    I like the Cohibas. For you stock fans here's a good cigar company stock and very very cheap. The symbol is HVAR-Havana Republic traded on OTCBB. They have stores in FL and Vegas. They also have a web site to buy cigars.

IR

Leave a comment:

• LtStevieB82
    replied
    Well, I'm truly enjoying the Cuban Cohibas I recently bought elsewhere, but usually H. Upmann are my favorites.
    Backwoods have a great smell and taste OK, too, for a cheapie.

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    replied
    Right now I'm enjoying a Nicaraguan brand called Mayorga. Nice dark brown wrapper, hint of sweetness, very smooth.

EXCELLENT smoke...and not that expensive.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X