Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally like Upmans, If i'm running low on funds i like Backwoods in the light pack, good taste at a reasonable price. The best cigar i've had was a CUban. I don't remember the name but it cane in a silver wrapper and was wrapped in a green leaf. Smooth with a sweet taste. If any of you guys know the name i'd appreciate it if you would post it. Thanks in advance. Branden

Comment

How'd I miss this the first time around? I'll have to give some of those recommendations a try.

For my money -

Best overall to date: Zino (if you like 'em mild) or Montecristo

Best Cheap Cigar: any brown Garcia y Vega

Worst Cigar: anything made by White Owl, ugh...there should be a law against selling that ****!

Haven't had the pleasure of a good Cuban yet, looking forward to one this winter in the Caymans.

BTW: Hasn't this embargo gone on long enough? Let those Cuban's sell them cigars!

Comment

Right now I'm enjoying a Nicaraguan brand called Mayorga. Nice dark brown wrapper, hint of sweetness, very smooth.

EXCELLENT smoke...and not that expensive.
        "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Comment

Well, I'm truly enjoying the Cuban Cohibas I recently bought elsewhere, but usually H. Upmann are my favorites.
          Backwoods have a great smell and taste OK, too, for a cheapie.
          Hey, stay safe.

Comment

I like the Cohibas. For you stock fans here's a good cigar company stock and very very cheap. The symbol is HVAR-Havana Republic traded on OTCBB. They have stores in FL and Vegas. They also have a web site to buy cigars.

IR

Comment

If you want a nice smooth cigar ya gotta try Henry Clay. They are hard to find but are worth it. Also like Cohiba.

Comment

Hemingways
                "What makes a person run into a building others are running out of?...Character."- Dennis Smith

www.elmirafire.org

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I like JR Alternatives. Mostly the Cuban "smoke-alikes". For the price, they are an excellent buy. The Upmann's are the one's I usually invest in. They now have some "Genuine Cuban Counterfeits" that are pretty good, also.
                  I know that it isn't PC to admit to herfing cigars, but, it is one of my indulgences. SO, THERE!

Keep safe Brothers and Sisters.

Jim RNC, FF
                  Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt. (When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!)

Comment

Gotta go with the Hoyo De Monterrey, Excalibur!

Comment

Originally posted by KEA:
                      Here in the states I like Ashton cigars. They have several sizes and I have tried them all. Truly a good cigar!
                      KEA:
                      I tried one of those Ashtons based on your recommendation. Excellent smoke! Very smooth, mild but not too mild, good draw... I've got a new favorite. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

I think I have to go with tillerman-6,
                        Hemingways and if you want to go cheap,
                        backwoods (tan)

Comment

KEA:
                          We just put our 2nd Vindicator Heavy Attack into service. Next time I see you, I take one of those Ashtons that you're so fond of!!!
                          Visit www.iacoj.com
                          Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
                          RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Comment

Smoke a cigar, never . Okay, i have been know to smoke a few... Okay, Okay I own 3 humadors one of which is in a pelican box so that I can bring them to work and share with El Jefe. .

I personally ama fan of quite a few offerings by Punch and AVO. My personally favorites are the Punch Churchill and the Punch Double Corona (cubans if I can get them, but the Honduras made are excelent also) These are the ones in the good wood boxes. Big Butt does make some really good ones also, but I usually only get those at a local bar when I am out.

Remember, it is all about moderation.
                            Alan Romania, CEP
                            God bless America and those who stand with us
                            God have mercy on those who stand against us.

Comment

Out here in the UK I like King Edward's which I obtain from France or Germany because they are a lot cheaper there. When I get the chance to come across the 'Pond' I will try an Aston.

I also smoke a pipe in the winter and I use a mix that I get from Bond Street in London, 'Optimum Mixture' and it smells of vanilla. It's great.
                              Kindest regards & keep safe,

Sprinkle (UK)
                              www.sprinkle2.homestead.com

Comment

free ones.....those are the best

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse