This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-fire related question

I know that this topic doesn't belong in this forum.............but what the hell, a lot of the bad-mouthing I see doesn't belong here either.

The other night at the station we were trying to remember the name of a food product from the 70's, but couldn't put a finger on it. Here is where I need your help.

It was a powdered drink mix similar to Kool-Aid. Each flavor had a special animal type character associated with it. If I remember correctly, grape had a big purple ape.

Anyone out there remember the name of this product?????? It is driving us crazy trying to figure it out.

Thanks

------------------
    VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER....THE UNPAID PROFESSIONAL

Are you thinking of the Funny Face drink mixes? Goofy Grape... Freckle Face Strawberry... Loud Mouth Punch... etc.
    www.goodnet.com/~goofy/collection/funny/funny.htm

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

------------------

Comment

Man...I'm cracking up....thats a blast from the past. It was pretty good stuff too.

Comment

I used to make popsicles out of it

------------------

Comment

OH MY! I remember having a freckled face cup now...I had freckles all over my face and my brothers thought it was funny to get my the cup to match. hahahahha What a riot. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X