Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our condolences to the families and the F.D.N.Y on the loss of 3 of New Yorks Bravest
    from the Cortlandville Fire Depatment in Upstate New York.

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and also to the brothers of FDNY, IAFF Local 2271

Comment

To the FDNY:
        from the officers and members of the Newtown Fire Association, we send our condolences. My thoughts and prayers to the families. Stay safe, everyone. Peace.

------------------
        Matt
        Newtown Fire Association
        Station 45

Comment

Even though we're 3,000 miles apart and don't see as many firs as FDNY does we're still a large family who is deeply saddend to hear 3 of it's brothers\sisters have lost there lives, And the members of Local 2415 send there condolences and ofer there prayers and pray god is with all those who knew them

E-101

Comment

My condolences and prayers are with friends, co-workers, and families of the fallen firefighters and the others that were injured.

Comment

My condolences go out to all the families of the three members of FDNY who gave their lives in the line of duty. I memory of them I have added another page to my LODD website to memorialize them for all that they have given.
              http://www.angelfire.com/me4/fallenheroes/fdny3.html

For the HOME Page for my LODD site here is the address.
              http://www.angelfire.com/me4/fallenheroes/index.html

It is dedicated to all of those who have died in the LINE OF DUTY.

If you visit the site please sign the guest book and let me know what you think.

Thank You

------------------
              Keep your head below the smoke but in the game.
              ----------------------
              The opinions expressed here are my own and not that of my fire department or of the United States Military.

Comment

Kudos for you, firedocCJC. Nice tribute to the fallen bros. I was working in Rockaway queens (EMS) the day of the fire, and I hate to say that there will almost certainly be one or two more companies adding bunting to thier front approns, as it doesn't look good for a few ff's who are in critical cond. @ area hospitals. Please, keep them in your prayers, and be safe brothers (fellow volunteer FF's, and paid).

------------------

e-mailed always accepted
                @
                [email protected]
                " " " @firehousemail.com
                " " " " @hotmail.com

Comment

On behalf of the Rowlett Texas Firefighters Association IAFF Local 3358 our prayers to our fallen FDNY brothers and their families.

Comment

on behalf of the big piney marbelton fire dept. our thoughts and prayers out for all. we are all truley and deeply sorry.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X