Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I believe there may be some death penalty statutes that can be used (I don't know about MO, but, in PA there are).
    As far as him not being tried... no, he hasn't been, BUT, he HAS confessed to STARTING THE FIRE. (I know, he'll say he was coerced.)
    And I stand by my earlier statements!

Comment

Please cite the Death Pealty Statute in PA that would apply in this case.

Comment

Simply put punishment to the fullest extent of the law. I do not know what that will be but our anger or our opinions will not determine that. What we can do is make every attempt to prevent this in the future. If it takes psychological testing then we need it. If it takes watching probies then watch them. If we need better driving training or equipment then we need it.
        Sadly,it does not matter what we do for this will happen again. This may sound hard hearted but I promise you it is not. My feeling and prayers are for the family and the Department, I just know that this is a bigger problem than many people are willing to admit.

Comment

disturbing to say the least.

where can we read up on this tradgic situation? is there some local paper or website that has written articles on it?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X