• FD39NH
    replied
    "Go in as a team, Come out as a team"
    "Use common sense, Before your own stupity"

Leave a comment:

• Firebraun
    replied
    One that I like...

"You can outperform 50% of the competition just by showing up. You can outperform another 45% by pure hard work and dedication. The top 5% is a dogfight."

FB

Leave a comment:

• tfd603
    replied
    Never take your head off and put your helmet on!!

Stay safe, God Bless

Leave a comment:

• NFD33W3
    replied
    How are these?

- Stupid people keep me gainfully employed
    - I'm up, you're up ( for that call at Oh-Dark-Thirty in the morning)
    -These people are the reason there should be life guards and sharpshooters posted at the gene pool

all I can think of for now

Leave a comment:

• The Madjordainian
    replied
    "They don't pay me for doing the 'job'! They pay me for putting up with all of the bureaucratic Bull $hit I have to go through to get it done!"

originator: Me!

Leave a comment:

• lonestarfireman
    replied
    Some thing that was told to me by an ol' timer....... "there are only two things you need to know to be a fireman.... ya gotta show up to work every third day and ya get a paycheck every two weeks"
    On a hazmat scene when asked whats spilled all over the ground "methyl ethyl bad sh*t"

Leave a comment:

• ken janis
    replied
    My favorite line is from a Fire Academy Instructure in Northampton County, PA.

" You only volunteered to be here, everything else is mandatory."

Leave a comment:

• firemedic19077
    replied
    You can go out and save thousands of lives. Do people call you a life saver. NO! If you suck a d!ck one time your a [email protected] sucker for life.

Leave a comment:

• Loren Davis
    replied
    One of my favorites-

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Leave a comment:

• HD #1
    replied
    When a new,young Fire Officer comes along with more Degrees and Certificates THAN Expierence and Common Sense one quote comes to mind:
    "ALL OF THE SQUIRRELS ARE NOT IN THE TREES"

Leave a comment:

• DFDRev
    replied
    If you think that something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

Leave a comment:

• SHCoTrk531
    replied
    Quote from the TV show "THE A-TEAM"

"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"
    OR
    "GET THE B.F.T.---BIG F#*KIN TOOL"
    OR
    "IF IT AIN'T BROKE-BREAK IT"
    OR
    "PUTTIN THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF"

Leave a comment:

• KyraE
    replied
    Posted this in the 9-11 thread, but I'll post again. The first part is very firefighter inspiring, but the second part should perhaps be reserved for morning the loss of our brothers and sisters. Both parts, however, relay the heroism found in this profession:

"Other men are bold in ignorance, while reflection will stop their onset. But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out and meet it.... So their memory has escaped the reproaches of men's lips, but they bore instead on their bodies the marks of men's hands, and in a moment of time, at the climax of their lives, were rapt away from a world filled, for their dying eyes, not with terror but with glory." -Pericles' Funeral Oration

Leave a comment:

• bke
    replied
    I saw one on a T-shirt that was really good. I don't know if it is applicable but here it is:

If you make it idiot proof they will just make a better idiot.

BKE

Leave a comment:

• superchef
    replied
    Just a note from someone who is not a firefighter.

Firefighters are extraordinary people doing extraordinary things.

Thanks for all that you do, all that you are because you are the real heroes in life.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X