This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help...

Finding a "My Other Truck is a Fire Engine" license plate frame.

Got one several years back from one of those "firefighting novelty's" catalogs that show up at the station from time to time, and now that I need to get another one, I can't locate a source to save my life!

The one I have is obviously a mass produced one, made out of real metal from a mold, not one of those "we grind it out of plastic while you wait" ones.

Just got me a new truck and I'd like to put a brand new one of them there frames on it. If you can help, drom me an E-mail direct:
    [email protected]

Thanks!

look for a company called OUR DESIGNS, they are located in northern ky, (florence, i think) get on their mailing list and you will get a catalog 4 or 5 times a year. i think i have seen the frame offered. good luck.

Comment

Roberts Company out of Framingham, Massachusetts might have what you are looking for.

------------------
      Firefighters: Today's heroes protecting everyone's tomorrows!
      Captain Gonzo

Comment

Here's one in chrome, but it says "My Other Truck is a Fire Truck". The one that says "My Other Truck is a Fire Engine" is plastic. Maybe you could contact them to see if they do both.
        www.chicagofirefighterstore.com/2034-detail.html

Comment

Thanks for the help! I think it was Roberts or Our Designs I got the last one from. can't find either of them on the web, though. I guess I'll have to track them down the old fashioned way... 555-1212!

------------------
          Fire service survival tips:
          1) Cook at 350...
          2) Pump at 150...
          3) When in doubt, isolate and deny entry...
          4) When in trouble, claim ignorance and lack of adult supervision.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X