This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he a Cop or a Firefighter?

Just curious as to what you think about the MASS. police posing as firefighters.

I think its a BAD thing to let this happen. The fire service is the one organization that people know of as there freinds and the ones to turn to when they need help.

If they now think that the fireman coming to help them is a cop, how long before firefighters are the new victims of shootings.

Just my thoughts on the subject. If you disagree so be it.

------------------
    Kirk Allen
    First Strike Technologies, Inc

Definetly bad karma......

Many Fire Department's reputations are already questionable in the eyes of some residents (mostly those of primarily minority-populated, high crime neighborhoods.) Those fire departments have to work hard to keep a certain amount of trust upheld- individual companies even going out of their ways to help the neighbors....giving the kids ice cream, showing them around the trucks.....etc etc....And now these knuckleheads in Ma. decide to pull off this stunt.....I certainly hope the windows of their apparatus have gates for the bottles and stones (Yes- that still happens!! Camden, NJ. is a perfect example!!) The Fire Chief certainly has blown a gasket.

------------------
    "Loyalty above all else, except honor."

Comment

Totally against having anything FD/EMS used in order to deceive the public to allow PD operations such as these to be conducted. Even with children in the house and the possibility of evidence being destroyed, one thing that has been totally destroyed is that FD's ability to be viewed as nuetral, and trustworthy to allow into your house. And worse than that this action has now made every member of that VFD a target, because long after the PD is gone from the warrant, those guys in the VFD are still gonna be responding to calls in the same manner in which the PD used to execute a warrant, and someone who does not have a positive view of the government, or is conducting something illegal in their house may not be very receptive ot the idea of FD/EMS responding to an emergency at or near his place. There are so many reasons why this should have never been done,and should never be done again, that I dont have the time to list them all but most fall under the catagory of FIREFIGHTER SAFETY AND SURVIVAL.

Comment

Really big mistake. By these 2 Chiefs doing this it will get a Firefighter killed. There is a reason firefighters train to fight fires and cop train to do thier stuff. All we need is some cracked out junkie to think we are dong the same thing at a scene and someone is going to get hurt.

Comment

Crack heads already think we're the bad guys. Get with it... it isn't safe for us anymore....

Comment

So when do we get our side arms and shotguns.

Comment

"Crack heads already think we're the bad guys. Get with it... it isn't safe for us anymore.... " Every wonder why they already think we are the bad guys?? maybe its the images of fire hoses being turned on people in the 60's for civil disobedience, or how bout the use of fire trucks and ambulances as Swat Team Personnel carriers. It could very well be one of those reasons or many others. Word of this type of stuff gets around, crackheads see a cop walking up to the door they start shooting, crackheads see a fireman or EMS walking up to the door and they think twice, personally i'd rather have that crackhead think twice before shooting then just blowing me away as soon as i step off the truck.

Comment

There is only one thing worse than a cop..... and that's a cop that thinks he's a fireman. Way to go Webster Mass....I just have 5 words for you chief "Got to be the Dumbest!!!"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X