This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBA

What is the best scba you have ever used?

MSA has been the most comfortable frame and mask for me. Though the regulater sticks out a little too far from the mask. I think that Interspiro has been the least comfortable mask and pack.

Comment

I have worn an MSA (belt mounted and mask mounted, high and low pressure) a draeger (high pressure and low pressure) a survivair (the old low pressure ones) and a new high pressure scott. The high pressure msa and scott packs are my favorite so far, they are very comfortable and lightwieght, to the point that sometimes I forget I have them on..

------------------
      FF. Mike Burnes
      Whitehall Fire Division

Comment

I have servied in surviveair land for while, they are an OK pack, the MSA mask is too long and akward, as the weight balence is off. I think SCOTT is the best, by fay, from the mask with vibra alert to overall user friendly design! We were a predominantly surviair region, and now we are Scott for miles

Comment

Try the ISI Viking Digital. You can integrate options into the unit and it does not affect your field of vision being strapped on the side of the face piece as the others. You can integrate voice amplification, and radio transmission inside the face piece.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X