This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pass alarms which one is the best one

my department just new air packs and they didnt come with pass alarms i would like to know which one is the best send me e mail if can help me

Contact gracesales.com They have several models of stand alone pass devices to choose from.

Comment

I am from a New England fire department, and there is a edbate these days over integrated or issued devices. Our department went both ways. We all have an issued unit in the event we are working the woods and dont have a pack on, and with the integrated ones people dont have a choice whether or not to wear one. The unit we use is a tiny blue one, with a red slidebar to activate it. IT is a thermal monitor and for the life of me I cant remember what the heck it is. It is a fairly inexpensive unit and has proven very durable. I will post from the house tomorrow when I am on shift or you can email me at [email protected] Good luck and stay safe.
      Eric

Comment

Our department has both an integrated pass for each air pack and a stand alone clip-on for each firefighter's coat. Only because the stand alone style was what we had before the new airpacks and the chief couldn't bear to part with them.

Both work equally well.

------------------
        "Back off man... I'm a Scientist."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse