This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I have worn and tested 3 different manufacturers. Globe, Morning Pride and Janesville. Globe was very bulky with poor body heat dissipation and made moving difficult, Morning Pride (overpriced for what you get)wore out way to fast, Janesville was light wieght with excellent internal body heat dissipation also had excellent knee, elbow and rearend protection, the only bad point was the collar setup which I advised them to change. My vote goes to Janesville, hands down.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you can afford it, I'd say the best gear for the money is Morning Pride. Though it is rather pricey. I've had my set since '96 and haven't had any problems with it. My second choice would have to be Globe. They have really improved since I had my first Globe coat in '91. Whatever gear you get, just make sure they actually measure you for it, you'll be disappointed if you just get off the shelf gear. It may fit, but it probably won't. God bless and stay safe.
    Randall Guntrum FF/EMT

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My Fire Co. has been buying Globe GX-7 gear. But I have a set of Patriot gear which is made by Quaker Safety.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Turnout gear

Turnout gear

My fd is gonna buy new turnout gear sometime this summer. We are cureently running Janesville, securitex and others. I was wondering what type everyone likes and uses. Any help is greatly appreciated

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X