This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova Strobe Power Supplies

Anyone had experience with the Nova brand of strobe power supplies. Looking to purchase a hide-a-way strobe system from them. Any pros or cons?

I have a Nova 4 outlet 80 watt power supply. I love it, it works great and didn't cost a fortune. Jut remember, when you install the lights, either use waterproog connectors on the wires or insulate them with lots of RTV.

Matt

Comment

Buy Wheeling

Comment

you mean WHELEN? Why don't you support your comment by giving him some input why he should buy WHELEN.

Comment

Yes, Whelen is, in my opinon the best out there, no contest. However, with the name comes a price. I can not afford a Whelen UPS690 power supply as much as I want one. $300 something dollars, versus $150.00 for the Nova 804. I have not had a problem with the nova pack and it puts out really nice light, ask anyone in front or behind me when I'm going to a call. If you are buying the strobes themselves, I would not want them from anyone else but Whelen. But, if you are on a budget (like me), why spend a lot of money on something when you can get another one cheaper to do the EXACT same thing.

Matt

oh yea, it WHELEN, not wheeling

Comment

I'll be brief, Nova was started by a former Whelen employee. The products are top of the line, I nor has anyone in my department had any problems with them. They are also Whelen compatable for about half the price of too.
            Example: 6 head,variable flash pattern,90w $150. e-mail me and I'll give you the info on my dealer.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X