Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case someone was waiting, for the record I (the former "MetalMedic" for those who know the whole story) am NOT going to comment on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by E229lt:
      As for the facts to prove someone wrong, how do I begin to defend my fallen brothers who have been defamed by this poster?
      Lieu:
      You don't have to defend the brothers to us. I think most of us on here share the same opinion on this one. LHS* is the one whos comments were shameful and indefensible. I haven't seen one person support his venomous, hateful post.

Comment

Can someone tell me where and when he posted this? I knew he was a bad apple (I'm being nice) but to defame fallen firefighters, I really need to read that.

[This message has been edited by FireLt1951 (edited 05-28-2001).]

Comment

FireLt1951 -

Just to be fair, I think saying that LHS "defamed fallen firefighters" goes a bit too far. He said nothing questioning the honor, bravery, or professionalism of the FDNY brothers we've lost this year.

His comment (and I'm paraphrasing here) went something along the lines of, "Look at FDNY - they use straight stream on their attack lines and look how many guys they've killed". It was more a slap at the department than the fallen brothers. Still pretty indefensible, though.

------------------
          J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X