This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line of Duty Death website

I have started a new line of duty death website and I would like some input to what I could do to help build it to the standards that would memorialize those who have gone before us. I would like people to visit and tell me what they think along with feed back. There is a guest book and an e-mail button, or you can post replies here.

Here is the address
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/fallenheroes/index.html

Chris Connolly
    Firefighter/EMT

------------------
    Keep your head below the smoke but in the game.
    ----------------------
    The opinions expressed here are my own and not that of my fire department or of the United States Military.

This is just a post so that it can be brought back up to the top so that everyone might have a chance to see it

Chris

------------------
    ----------------------
    The opinions expressed here are my own and not that of my fire department or of the United States Military.

Comment

FireDocCJC,

I checked out your site, it looks real sharp. And you are right you do have a lot of names to add. Keep it up!

Comment

i looked at the the site and it looks great yes there are alot of names to add but its good they way you have it set up that it gives a little bit about them not just how they died but who they were to.

Comment

yes I am jus trying to get this back to the top so that everybody can get a chance to see this stie and give me some feedback.

------------------
          ----------------------

Comment

Great site. I think that you do great work on creation and am happy to see someone creat a site in honor of our fallen firefighters.

FF_ONG

Stay safe out there.

These statements represent my opinion only.

Comment

Yes this is a lame attempt to get people to see my website but I would like to get the word out so that people can understand what really happens out there.

I thank you and hope that I get some feedback.

------------------
              ----------------------

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X