X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bri
    replied
    I can't agree more. Earlier this month I had the chance to go to the IAFF memorial. I did not know anyone honored there, but it still brought many tears to my eyes. Stay safe for both of our families, the job and home.

Leave a comment:

• toneloc177
    replied
    best wishes for your dad's speedy recovery joejoe. stay safe brothers!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We are all family. To all the firefighters i've met, all the firefighters that I will meet and all that I will never meet god bless you all. Keep it safe out there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i couldn't agree more, paid or vol. we are all here for the same reason. well done. speechless !!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My father was in the Army, and did his stint in Vietnam. After hearing a few of his stories one night over a coupla frosty ones, I explained to him what it is like to be a firefighter. We were both amazed at the similarities in the bonds formed by members of each service...incredible... and as a soldier would on the battlefield, I'd lay down mine to save any of my guys. Bless all Brothers and Sisters everywhere, even the glo-worms and medics. Oh, all right... and the truckies, too...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have had worked with alot of people in my life, but never had a better privallege than to work with my brother firemen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I cannot agree with you more brother. I have experienced it myself. In June, 1995, my younger brother was killed in a car wreck. At that time, I was working for a small combo department in rural Alabama. We only had 5 full time guys and about 20 volunteers. My home was 100 miles away from that city. All of the members from my department left the city in the hands of 7 firefighters from a neighboring city that came 34 miles to cover our city for me. You can understand the way that helped me through that time. You cannot beat the Firefighter Brotherhood.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!
    I LOVE Y'ALL EACH AND EVERYONE!!!
    GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    SEE YA' @ THE BIG ONE!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    AMEN!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I do not trust easily. I do not spend a lot of time hanging out with my fellow members outside of the station. But within my station are people I will consider some of my closest friends for the rest of my life. And they are all my brothers.

Great post. Truly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The guys on my Fire Department are more than an extended family to me..they are family..not in the literal sense, but my heart does not know that. My father recently came to see me after I had not seen him in 11 years. I took him to my firehouse because he was scared that his "baby girl" was a fire fighter...I mean could a girl really do the job...did the guys really look out for me? He met the guys and then he looked at me and said "those guys, they are your family, and that is all I needed to know. I am so proud of you." The guys definitely showed my father what the "brotherhood" was all about. I would risk my life for any of my "brothers", and I do this knowing they would do it for me too. God Bless you all! Stay safe and take care.

[This message has been edited by hctrouble25 (edited 06-13-2001).]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    god bless ya,brother. this is what this job is all about,brotherhood and friendship,even from the brothers who have not met. stay safe.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Since posting this topic, my dad age 69, a retired paid-on-call firefighter suffered two serious heart attacks. The outpouring of support and prayer for my dad and our family are very close to my heart. The guys on shift who I work with are the greatest. The members of the organization to which I belong are the greatest. The Dallas Fire Dept. MICU that transported my dad went over and above their call of duty, knowing my dad was a firefighter. I personally visited their shift to extend my heartfelt thanks for the care they rendered. I believe they saved his life. Firefighters are one family. I am proud of all my brothers and sisters out there. Thank you for all of your prayers and love for my dad.
    God Bless and Keep It Safe!
    Sincerely,
    joejoe33

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for such a beautiful post. May the good Lord hold us all safe in the palm of his loving hand. And if one of our Brothers should be called may we all step up and support his loved ones and each other. Thank you again, this post is the best, God Bless. Your Brother Bobby

------------------

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My helmets off to you brothers. What you wrote is so ture.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X