This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    We have them as well and they have foged on me as well. The only way to fix it that I have found is use a quick burst of the Bypass.

That and checking the flaps around the nose cone to make sure they are properly covering the holes.

Two cents from a fireman.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If they are fogged up long enough, they'll start to sweat, with the condensation running down the mask making it possible to see again. I know... stupid answer...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We also have the ISI Vikings. They have fogged up for me in the past, I just turn the air on to get rid of the fog.
    There is a no-fog spray we use to use on our old scotts, I believe we bought it from Front Line Service, or Air Source One.
    Do you use the voice vectors? We had a problems securing them to the harness. Does your department have the same problem?

Koch.Ch-3
    Kochville Fire Dept.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic anti fogging ISI Viking Masks

anti fogging ISI Viking Masks

Our dept. recently switched over to the new ISI Viking masks. I do have to say that they are very nice masks, much easier to breath when not using tank air. They are sposed to be anti fogging masks. Atleast that is what I thought. They normally will not fog up when are are just standing around or using tank air. But as soon as I start working and start sweating my mask will fog up. I looked at the Anti-Fog Rain-X but it said not to use on plastics. Does anyone know what you can use to stop the Masks from foging up that is safe for the lens?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X