This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where??????

hey just wondering how many of you are from Delaware, Penn., Maryland, or New Jersey? Also where in these states are you? what station? ranking? etc etc

I am from the Harrisburg area of PA. Federal Fire Department Station 69 of York County. I am a Firefighter/EMT.

Comment

IAM A FIREFIGHTER/FIRST RESPONDER FROM BERKS COUNTY PA I RUN OUT OF STATION 32.

Comment

I'm From Stratford, NJ --- About 15 minutes east of Philadelphia....

Stratford Fire Co. # 1 Station 64-1

check us out
        www.members.home.net/sfc641

------------------
        STRATFORD FIRE CO. # 1 NEW JERSEY STATE FIREMEN'S CONVENTION
        OVER-ALL CHAMPIONS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2000 !!

***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Comment

Chalfont, Pa Bucks County Chalfont Fire Company St 34.
          www.chalfontfireco.com

We are about half way between Philly and Allentown

Comment

I am from Rimersburg PA, Clarion County in western Pa about halfway between Pittsburgh and Erie. I am curently a firefighter/e.m.t.. I have also been a luetenant and a second assistant chief. Our station is Rimersburg Hose Co. #1.
            Stay safe and God bless.
            Randall Guntrum FF/EMT

If lights, sirens and airhorns aren't enough to attract the attention of a driver, he or she is too drunk to be assited by a paint scheme.

Comment

I am from Southard Fire Department No.1, Howell Twp., Monmouth County, New Jersey. 15 Minutes from Seaside Heights.

Comment

Oaklyn Fire Dept. Oaklyn NJ 5 miles east of Phila. I hold the rank of Firefighter.

------------------
                The statements above are my own opinions

FF Greg Grudzinski
                Oaklyn Fire Dept.
                Station 18-3

Comment

I'm from Bristol Borough, Bucks County, Pa. -- just north of Philly. I run with Station 52 where I serve as Assistant Chief.

By the way, I cut through your beautiful state on my way to Va. Beach for vacation.

Comment

I am from Hershey Volunteer Fire Department, Dauphin County, Hershey, PA - Company 48. Check us out at www.hersheyfire.org

stay safe

Comment

Norwood PA here. 5 minutes south of philly. Check our site. http://www.nfco1.freeservers.com

------------------
                      Norwood Fire Co. No. 1
                      http://www.nfco1.freeservers.com

Comment

I currently actively run with Lancaster County PA Station 4-9(White Horse) & Chester County PA Station 27(Cochranville).
                        I am a Firefighter/EMT/Vehicle Rescue Technician/Fire Police with both of these companies.

I occasionally run a call with Chester County Station 33(Honey Brook) as a FF/EMT/VRT only.

Comment

I'm from Clifton, NJ originally and now live in Laurel, MD where I am a member of the Laurel Volunteer Fire Department, Prince George's County Station 10. I'm a ff/emt. Take care and be safe.

[This message has been edited by Philip C (edited 05-24-2001).]

Comment

I am a junior firefighter from Mendham, NJ and am a member of the Brookside Engine Company #1, Station 19 Fire. Stay safe!

------------------
                            -JaY-

[This message has been edited by Jay19fire (edited 05-24-2001).]

Comment

Another NJ (Middlesex Co) to PG transplant here.

You guys up there still suffering without automatic mutual aid? I could never go back to a system where I had to watch a house burn until that town's FD arrived, or where stations run past unalerted stations to get to another part of their town, or where you blow the whistle a few extra times before calling someone else for help..........

[This message has been edited by Grit (edited 05-25-2001).]

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X