Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since arriving back at my home....from the Wacker Capitol, PA Fire Expo....I must offer up a standing "O"....Ifear...you are da wacker....I mean hoople...I mean..DA MAN!!!!!

Comment

LOL! And that is what we call some silly-a*s sh*t. Gotta love that. Write some more of that and keep it coming.

------------------
      Joe
      Daysleeper47
      "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
      "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
      Youngstown Fire Department

Comment

That is god awful hillarious!! A few Q's and a AWACS dish on the 3000 channel scanner. What more could you need. However: to Platts on the jump bags, what is the problem with O2 and AED's? Our Vol department does BLS First response in an area that is somewhat far from the ambulance garage. All of our EMS members have jump kits, a few have O2 (Regulators are expensive) and several of the people that work in town or are always around have AED's in their cars. I don't see what is so strange about that. Maybe it is odd out your way, but where I live it is really pretty common. Now, KED's and backboards, that is pushing it, big time.

Keep the stories coming. They add some much needed humor to the usually argumentative light/ siren topics.

Matt

Comment

I loved it I never laughed so hard in my life. You should wright a book or something. I definitely agree you deserve your own column. You could give Jeff Foxworthy a run for his money but, instead of you might be a Red Neck if. It would be you might be a whacker if.
          keep them coming we can always use a good laugh.

Comment

What a Riot....This Guy should have his Own Column there is alot of talent there !!! And I love the Title Idea "Thats my Whacker" -- Great Job !! Keep 'Em Comming

------------------
            STRATFORD FIRE CO. # 1 NEW JERSEY STATE FIREMEN'S CONVENTION OVER-ALL CHAMPIONS 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 2000 !!

Comment

What more can I say but, WOW!!! I'm astonished anyone could take something like a mobile radio and make something that funny out of it! ifear, you are incredible! keep it up, you remind us all that we ARE supposed to have a little fun in our work. Peace.

------------------
              Matt
              Newtown Fire Association
              Station 45

Comment

Ifear... just WHAT kind of nonsense IS this. You really need help... You have WAY too much time on your hands...
                I'm sorry, I need help... getting up off the floor... maybe even call for an EMS assist for a HIFICGU (Help I've Fallen, I Can't Get Up). GREAT stuff once again!! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard, oh wait, it was your LAST post. Keep It Up!!!

Comment

Dude, they are great! Best laugh I've had
                  in some time!!! Your definately "touched".

KEEP'M THINKIN', BE WARPED!

Comment

FFShooty, you hit it right on the head about the PA Expo, we just got back (7 hour ride) and oh my god! I would like to be the lightbar salesman down there!

Comment

So Nick, the way I see it you just traveled 7 hours for an expo and you're calling somebody else a whacker?
                      Pot.
                      Kettle.
                      Black.
                      You.
                      eh?

Comment

Originally posted by SFD-129-3:
                        So Nick, the way I see it you just traveled 7 hours for an expo and you're calling somebody else a whacker?
                        Pot.
                        Kettle.
                        Black.
                        You.
                        eh?

SFD 129-3...Nick's from Maine...the eh? should to be changed to ayuh?

------------------
                        Firefighters: Today's heroes protecting everyone's tomorrows!
                        Captain Gonzo

[This message has been edited by Captain Gonzo (edited 05-20-2001).]

Comment

Well, SFD sorry if a few of us Maine boys wanted to see how different things are around the country. It gets a little boring around here as far as variety goes. It's called being open minded not a Whacker. Ayuh.

Comment

I missed this one when it was first out there. Now I am laughing so dang hard the wife is ****ed at me. But hey, this was worth that!

Comment

OGM!!! Keep it up thats just to dam funny

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...