X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Now at the Galls Superstore at Firehouse

Attention Firehouse.com Forum Members:

Shop today among thousands of fire, rescue and EMS related products in the new Galls Superstore at Firehouse.com!

Visit http://www.galls.com/firehouse today!

It would be a lot easier to shop if the firehouse.com front page didn't link to non-existant items. You've been running the kid's firefighter rescue set for days but clicking on the link gets you an invalid product message from Gall's.

Comment

I've been having the same problem all last night. I hope it fixed up soon!!

------------------
      Joel

If you sent us to HELL, WE'D PUT IT OUT!!

**And of course these are only my opinion and only mine. Don't take it out on anyone else but me.**

Comment

Hey Webteam....It's easier shopping the Galls catalog. How bout fixing the invalid links to items. And knock it off with the shameless plugs.

Comment

Hey Galls, where the heck are the leather helmets? And you call yourself a superstore.

Comment

Um, folks,

Isn't it in violation of your own policies for the Webteam to make this posting?

From the Firehouse.com Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers:
            Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.

If you're going to have rules, you have to fair and consistent, and that includes they apply to yourself as well.

Matt

Comment

D'OH! SHOTS FIRED!!!!!

Comment

If you are aware of a dead link, please e-mail us at any time to WebTeam @ Firehouse.com.

And Dalmation, those rules are for the users, you are correct, but we do use these forums ourselves as we see needed. No need for a big discussion here, if it wasn't for sponsors, e-commerce and the like, these forums wouldnt exist.

Thanks
                WebTeam

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...