Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most odd question people have asked you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daysleeper... This is what happened on my original post. I hit "submit" and got an error message that said something along the line of "Message not sent" for (I don't remember the reason). I didn't hit submit again, I just kinda crossed my fingers and hoped it DID go through. (I've had that error message happen before and hit submit several times and gave multiple posts.)

Comment

Daysleeper... This is what happened on my original post. I hit "submit" and got an error message that said something along the line of "Message not sent" for (I don't remember the reason). I didn't hit submit again, I just kinda crossed my fingers and hoped it DID go through. (I've had that error message happen before and hit submit several times and gave multiple posts.)

OOOPS, I JUST GOT IT AGAIN... IT WAS AN "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR". So, I guess we'll have 2 posts here!

Comment

On the interstate highway carnage all over, pieces of cars tractor trailers in a pile. A rubbernecker " hey what's going on" Reply We are having a pig roast tickets are 5 bucks a head if your interested please park over there if not keep moving"

Comment

Are you a fireman? (by the homeowner as I blow by her on my way into her burning home)

Comment

Are you a fireman? (by the homeowner as I blow by her on my way into her burning home)

Comment

Originally posted by FHandz17:
              "How come you guy's wont get my cat out of the tree?"

Answer: "Have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?"
              One of our chief's favorite stories - he told that to a lady who called the station one summer day, when we were out running lots of little brush fires from the post July 4th fireworks left over. She called back several days later, extremely irate, asking if we wanted to come see a soon-to-be cat skeleton, as hers had died up there. DOHHHH!!

------------------
              HazMat
              ---
              We gotta be nuts...we're running in when the rats & roaches are running out!
              ---
              Disclaimer:
              These are my opinions, and only mine, and do not reflect the views of my department.
              ---
              Let No Victim's Ghost Say That We Didn't Try

Comment

We have been asked if we can cook someones dinner for him because he always burns it. After they called us telling us the building was on fire at 3 in the morning because he was hungry and wanted to eat and was afaid he would fall asleep cooking. I got Five dollars here if anyone can beat that.

Comment

4 unit apartment building fire came in at 0230 hours. We had been there for 5 hours plus and we were exhausted, getting the overhaul and investigation done. I am taking 5 outside with my Lt. and a lady from the press drives right up and asks, "What happened?"

Lt. says, "Dude smoking in bed" She says, "Oh yes, that will do it everytime, how irresponsible!" Lt. says "No, we have no idea what the cause is yet, the dude in bed is too damn hot to move, he is still smoking!!"

She just sat there in her car with her jaw on the floorboard for a second, thinks about it, shoots us a dirty look and takes off.

Awesome, simply awesome!!!

------------------
                  Take it easy, but be sure to take it!!
                  Jim

Comment

I answered the phone and a guy asked if he came to the firehouse, would we disconnect the side impact airbags in his new volvo, the dealer told him we did that kind of stuff. He was serious, probably a lawyer.

???????????????????

Comment

I answered the phone and a guy asked if he came to the firehouse, would we disconnect the side impact airbags in his new volvo, the dealer told him we did that kind of stuff. He was serious, probably a lawyer.

???????????????????

Comment

GGTRUCKIE!i was stationed with an ambulance crew who began to get regular calls around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. the guy had recently lost his wife, and would go to the e.r. to get something to eat while they tried to figure out his ailment of the day.
                        we had gotten adult services involved, and knew they would get him taken care of in a few days, so the ambulance crew cooked him dinner on the last run they made on him.
                        if it qualifies, give the $5 to Jerry's kids.

Comment

LFD2203, well usually since your on an ambulance i wouldnt give you the time of day, that is just a joke but if you give me the address i will send the money to jerry's kids. DAMN. you win.

Comment

I've been asked this question by adults at least a half dozen times:

"What's the phone number for 9-1-1?"

Swear to God.

Comment

I've been asked this question by adults at least a half dozen times:

Swear to God.

Comment

I've been asked this at least a half dozen times by adults...

Swear to God.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...