X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbies outside the fire department

Hey guys-
    Just wondering what everyone does with their spare time when they aren't at the station, on a call etc.
    As for me, I like to run a lot,play a lot of volleyball, pool, and so on. Spend time with close friends, try to find the right woman, work out, spend time with my family, esp. my parents + brother, read, and just have a good time. I also really love to hike. Hope to become and Adorondack 46er by the end of this summer. What do you guys and gals do when you arent on duty, at the station, or anything else fire related??

[This message has been edited by NFDLT55 (edited 05-15-2001).]

I Spend time with my family. I have 3 girls.One night per week is for me I Play softball. I enjoy working on my 86 Monte Carlo when I get a chance.

Comment

Ice hockey, Motor cycles, teaching and my web page. Check it out.

------------------
      Visit the Firefighters Page at www.workingfire.net

Comment

Well, i am going to be a father so i am busy with getting ready for that. Other than that, paintballing, playing Rogue Spear or Rainbow 6 online...well that is of course not when im working my part time job.

------------------
        Engine / Squad Co.# 7

Comment

I like playing paint ball alot...the guys from my explorer post and a few members like to play so we do that pretty much a couple times a month. Also when its nice out I like to go Bike Riding & Fishing whether its on a boat or off the pier. I work on our Explorer webpage and like to play computer games.Also I play hockey when I get the chance..since everyone is usually busy to play..but once I say paintball...no one is ever to busy for paintball hehehe... Also I play baseball alot....Or I like to read up on the latest EMS & Fire news in magazines...But the main thing out there is Paintballing and Bike Riding

------------------
          Andrew
          South Amboy, New Jersey
          Explorer Engine 6 So. Amboy Fire Dept & Cadet Morgan FAS
          "EMTS DON'T DIE THEY JUST STABILIZE"
          http://engine058.boltpages.com/southamboyfiredepartmentexplorerpost6/

Comment

Scuba diving. Relaxing and peaceful. Sometimes I get lucky and my wife and I have a day off together to dive. I also like to take day hikes in the White Mountains, fun to escape urban life and get out in the clean wide open spaces and away from all the tourists.

------------------
            FF/EMT Jay Ellingson
            Newington,NH FD
            &
            New England Dragway Safety Team (Sundaaayy!)
            *N.E.D. celebrates 35 years of excitement as a post-NHRA and current IHRA drag racing venue! Come on by and watch the great action at RT27 Epping, NH(Exit 8 off of Rt 101)*
            New England Dragway is the home of the IHRA North American Nationals
            www.newenglanddragway.com
            Sept 7-9 2001
            1-877-DRAGWAY
            1-603-679-8001

Comment

Homework! I'm a college student who practically lives at the fire station because I love going on calls AND because I always have tons of homework and studying to do. When I acctually have free time I like to write poetry and draw. I love to watch birds and admire the beautiful scenery around here. Then, back to homework!

Comment

Camp, hike, hunt. The usual. Of course, now that the weather is getting warmer, I'll be depleting Nebraskas rivers and lakes with my flyrod.

------------------
                Mike

Comment

Camp, hike, hunt. The usual. Of course, now that the weather is getting warmer, I'll be depleting Nebraskas rivers and lakes with my flyrod.

------------------
                  Mike

Comment

when i am not at work or at the station aor in collage(love the school hate the city)i hunt fish camp and paintball own a tipppman 98 cool paintball gun
                    lots of fun
                    other then that work on peoples cars although i get t enpough of that at work
                    2197 over and out
                    stay safe and have fun

Comment

I restore old ALF engines.

------------------
                      Bob Compton

Comment

awwhhh yes hobbies they are so fun....i love to do sports...soccer, football, wrestle, basketball, and i love workingout, lasertag, draw, paintball, read, i try to read at least a book a week, i am also a student right now too, i also like the seasonal hobbies, winter is skiing, snowshoeing and snowboarding, hiking, in the summer its hiking, backpacking, camping and anything on the water. i also am a fan of target shooting and go out "plunkin" a few times a month. The more adventure the merrier as far as im concerned.

ff ong...
                        stay safe out there brothers

Comment

I like to canoe and kayak along with fishing
                          and hunting. My favorite past time is frisbee by far because any # of freinds can play anywhere at anytime,all it takes is a piece of plastic.

Comment

I like to whitewater kayak!

Comment

Spending time with my 2 Year old son...riding my Harley, working out, taking time out for my beautiful wife....the hunting thing when I have time....and I am a sports crazed lunatic..

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X