X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    CFD14 -

EXCELLENT!!! I want to print this out and post it in the local public high school's hallways...

It'll make the liberals poop their training pants.

------------------
    J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

Leave a comment:

• CFD14
    Guest replied
    I have posted this before but here goes again.

To Mongo and Bucks:

MEGADITTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the only prayer allowed in school.

New School Prayer

Now I sit me down in school
    Where praying is against the rule
    For this great nation under God
    finds mention of Him very odd.

If scripture now the class recites,
    it violates the Bill of Rights.
    And anytime my head I bow
    Becomes a Federal matter now.
    Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
    That's no offense; it's a freedom scene.
    The law is specific, the law is precise.
    Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.
    For praying in a public hall
    Might offend someone with no faith at all.
    In silence alone we must meditate,

Gods name is prohibited by the state.
    We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
    And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks.
    They've outlawed guns, but First the Bible,.
    To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
    We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
    And the "unwed daddy" our Senior King.

It's inappropriate to teach right from wrong,
    We're taught that such "judgments" do not belong.
    We can get our condoms and birth controls,
    Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles.
    But the Ten commandments are not allowed,
    it's scary here I must confess,
    when chaos reigns the school's a mess.

So Lord, this silent plea I make
    "Should I be shot; My soul please take!
    Amen

Leave a comment:

• pahoseboy
    Guest replied
    Thanx guys I never thought about the repercussions of my statement. Now I must change my screen name, go and hide all of my guns Before the ATF storm my home!! lmao

Ps I guess you can say I am from the right coast hence my narrow views on things.lmao

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    Yes, I listen to Rush every day, right before I beat my wife, but not before I go out and oppress a few minorities and steal seasoned citizens' medication.

On weekends, I like to pollute the atmosphere and water, and sometimes even engage in other "risky schemes" like intimidating blacks not to vote.

------------------
    J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    Guest replied
    Now anyone that knows that guy knows he listens to Rush. Congrats sir you are now an evil intolerant racist homophobe conservative!

I agree with Bucks, I'd like to spend a few minutes with Rush, maybe consume an adult beverage or two.

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    It would be an honor to speak to Rush...

------------------
    J. Black

Leave a comment:

• pahoseboy
    Guest replied
    Did I hear you guys on Rush the other day? lmao

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    Guest replied
    Then, see, when one of us does something stupid that gets a civilian or fellow firefighter hurt or killed, we can just pat the dufus on the back and go, "Aww, that's OK. At least you tried. It's not your fault that you didn't know how to do a search.

BUCKS!!!!

Great news, we've got proof! It's not our fault anymore! Check this out from one of the other topics:

The fire departments are handling EMS, hazmat, fire prevention, public relations, and of course fire suppression. Gone are the days when all we did was just fight fires. As a consequence we cannot trust that a firefighter can be "all knowing" when it is appropriate to modify the stream on an interior operation.

All we gotta do is change the last part after "all knowing" to fit the particular screw up, uh I mean situation, and it proves to anyone leaning left that it ain't our fault!

Man, do I feel better now....

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    daysleeper -

I'm thinking we should replace drill and roll-call with "Kumbaya". That way, we would all get a chance to feed our inner child and heal our emotional wounds. All that drilling might make someone feel inadequate, and we all know that's baaaad.

In fact, instead of doing ladder company evolutions, let's just sit around in a big circle, hold hands, and talk about reaching out to our feminine sides.

Then, see, when one of us does something stupid that gets a civilian or fellow firefighter hurt or killed, we can just pat the dufus on the back and go, "Aww, that's OK. At least you tried. It's not your fault that you didn't know how to do a search. Come on, let's all sing Kumbaya."

AGGGHH....LIBERALS!!!

------------------
    J. Black

Leave a comment:

• daysleeper47
    Guest replied
    Hey Bucks, I am all for the "Kumbaya"...just let me know where the campfire will be. I will bring the marshmallows.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    Guest replied
    daysleeper47

Forget what others think...now hows that for a tolerant liberal?

How's that!?

Honestly I think there's a conservative inside you that's just busting to get out. You just need to do a little more research . How liberal leadership treats their subjects like a bunch of uncapable of thinking for themselves fools is a good place to start. I can give you some examples if you like.

"I'm OK, you're OK" is a bunch of hogwash. It has been reported that 63% of fourth grade black children can't read but most are promoted anyway because of their self esteem issues. Bill Clinton was in office and throwing money at education for eight years and it just got worse. And that's OK? Only if your a liberal.

But back to the topic, and BucksEng91, I'm inclined to agree with you that Fireman2001 just wants a pat on the back or, he's considering coming out and needs some acceptance for his self-esteem. Either way....

but would you want to work with a gay Firefighter,

Not if he/she got the job because of diverstity issues and not on their personal merits and qualifications. Lucky for us, that never happens. Everybody we hire meets the ever changing minimum qualifications.

Not if he/she won't pull his/her own weight.

Not if they make it an issue around the station.

and do you think they should be allowed in this kind of work.

Sure.

Leave a comment:

• BucksEng91
    Guest replied
    That's pretty good for a lib, daysleeper...

Personally, I don't subscribe to the "I'm OK, you're OK" school of thought. If I have a problem with you, I'll straight out tell you and we can work it out whatever way seems appropriate, you know? The problem, davsleeper, is that when "everyone's OK", then there is no objective truth. When Johnny says 2+2=5, and he gets a gold star because he "tried", or worse because "we don't want to squash his self esteem", that's a problem. And liberal thinking is to blame - sorry to wake you up to that, but that's the simple and ridiculous truth.

Actually, what mongo is talking about (conservative = evil, white, old-people killers) is fairly widespread. I have to hand it to the left on this one - they've been able to demonize conservatives pretty damn well, and control the political language (can you say "politically correct"?), BUT...they've been unable to eradicate conservatism, and in fact have *increased* its appeal because they don't argue facts, historical truths, or objective reality. Liberal thinking is an emotional basket case...a rhetorical house of cards that blows over when hit with even a light conservative wind. Liberal arguments simply don't stand up to the light of facts and reasoned arguments, plain and simple. Case in point the "2+2=5" argument above.

This is the principle reason why I went off like a cornered coon in my last post. The original poster of this thread obviously wants everyone to congratulate him for not hating gay people...as if that's something worthy of congratulation! That should be a normal, everyday thing. Only in our liberal-ified way of thinking could we make a hero out of someone simply because they don't hate another person. As I said, COME ON!!! Stop with the self-congratulation and hand-wringing and be a man. Do your damn job, and I'll do mine. Let's talk about something that's relevant to the fire service. What's next - we sit down, hold hands, and sing "Kumbaya"?

------------------
    J. Black

Leave a comment:

• daysleeper47
    Guest replied
    Well mongo, it comes down to the fact that I really don't care what the rest of us fine liberals think or who's intolerant, who is loving and warm and fuzzy inside, or who is blue, red, gay, or straight. I don't represent every liberal here so far be it for me to speak for everyone. I know where I stand and thats the important thing. I can accept whatever lifestyle people choose to live(for the most part). Forget what others think...now hows that for a tolerant liberal?

Leave a comment:

• mongofire_99
    Guest replied
    Awww, Daysleeper47, you take all the fun out of it.

But let me ask you this anyway.

Conservatives are generally regarded as intolerant, anti-gay, minority, pro life and the list goes on. Yet our ranks - including our politicians - are made up of people that include out gays, minorities and pro-choice and the list goes on.

On the otherhand, liberals are generally regarded as tolerant and do not accept, appreciate, give due regard too, or claim anyone that does not accept out and vocal gays, minorities and pro-choice.

Considering that, and putting my bigotry statements aside from earlier, who's really more intolerant?

No research needed unless you want, just an opinion...

Leave a comment:

• daysleeper47
    Guest replied
    There we go...Dr. Law has finally described conservatives to a "T".

(Ok, mongo, I was kidding...try not to beat me up again. I don't really want to have to research my A*S off to keep up with you on this pretty stupid topic.)

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X