This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product called No Burn

Most of you have probably seen the ad "Firefighters Wanted" for a product called NO Burn which promises to make people millions.

Once again Littleton Fire and Channel 4 in Denver have shown how a product doesnt do what it says it does.

Using a couch, a bed and a giant pillow they treated half of each item with no burn, then lit the item on fire.

The side treated with No Burn burned faster than the side without treatment.

If anyone wants a copy of the psa I did for my community ask and Ill send you one.

Nate, man, pull your head out of that *** of yours and listen up. You are at a point now that no one here has an ounce of respect for you. If you haven't realized it yet-well, lets just say a blind man could see it. All you do is ruin good threads with your assinine comments. so guess what. don't expect anyone to react to your threads with any kind of respect. No one cares, Nate. Put your tail between your legs and go home. you are all washed up. and by the way, you have NO ONE to blame but yourself. Good day, sir. May you eventually see the light of your errors.

------------------
    Matt
    Newtown Fire Association
    Station 45

[This message has been edited by Ford45 (edited 05-09-2001).]

Comment

Ok, I am a little confused, what did Nate do to upset everyone so bad. In case anyone is wondering, I haven't been keeping up with the forums

Comment

Is this stuff similar to COLD FIRE? We use it to treat patches and embroidery we place on our fire gear we wear at motor sports events. We have not experienced any problems with it... Would be interested to see more information on NO BURN... I don't trust investigative reporters anyway!

Comment

Im not sure Ive heard of Cold Fire before. Tell me about it.

Ive known Paul Day for quite sometime, hes not an investigative reporter, he covers fires and other major events in Denver and is apart of the PIO Association in the state so hes trusted by all the chiefs and departments.

When they did the test, they pretty much just dropped a match on one item, used a cigarette on another and a space heater for another one. They didnt ignite it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X