This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Air

My department is looking to get an air cascade system for the station. Nothing crazy, just enough to fill a few bottles after training and calls etc.

I would like some feedback on what you are using out there (3,4, or 5 bottle systems). Any pros or cons to the number of bottles. The dealers, of course, want us to buy the biggest and best. We would like some "user" feedback.

Also looking for dealers.

We use 3 cascade bottles to fill bottles at our fire hall. We also have 3 in a utility truck for on scene. We use a regulator system with standard tubing for connections. The bottles that we use are 3500# cylinders used to fill low pressure bottles. You can contact a local welding supply company and will be able to pay for all your suppleys at a low cost. When you run your bottles low you can have them swing by and swap out the bottles, or do it your self. If you have any other ? let me know. Hope this helps.

Comment

Give me a call and Ill forward you a couple of names of people who just have gone through this process.

9970)879-2060 Ext 205

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X